2/9/08 [FFC #46] - Tasty morsels

Started by Tyranastrasz, February 09, 2009, 01:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

that dragon sounds much like the terry pratchett version of dragons.... except without the explosions

i cant wait to see what kind of herbs and spices are available in freaky varieties

Quote from: Turnsky on February 13, 2009, 07:39:53 PM
i've yet to figure out ariannia's version of bacon, however.  >:3

the chameleon pig i mentioned before had been created in a world for the sole purpose of its made entirely of bacon grade meat. what can i say, the chick who made that world liked bacon, and the idea of a freaky lizard thing with a prehensile tong as livestock
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Turnsky

the thought had crossed my mind about a large insect or arachnid type that happens to taste like bacon when cooked..

mmm, crunchy.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

ShadesFox

The All Purpose Fox

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

kittyblackrabbit

spiders make them spiders so i can kill them please :)

Brunhidden

sure, then the spiders legs can already be the serving size. i can see the puppyboy sitting down with his more experienced friends at a bar, munching something fried, and asking what is this delicious crunchy thing, and then trying not to hurl when he finds out hes been eating the legs of a spider the size of a large dog
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Kabbalist

Yeah, that would fit pretty well with the protagonists' luck of late. Remember, though, that it doesn't HAVE to be Luke this happens to. There're several other Earth-born patsies out there for Turnsky to have fun at the expense of.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 15, 2009, 10:23:38 PM
sure, then the spiders legs can already be the serving size. i can see the puppyboy sitting down with his more experienced friends at a bar, munching something fried, and asking what is this delicious crunchy thing, and then trying not to hurl when he finds out hes been eating the legs of a spider the size of a large dog

It doesn't even have to be fried, as the chitin would already be crunchy, unless maybe it's boiled in water/broth.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Turnsky

Quote from: AmigaDragon on February 16, 2009, 07:27:01 PM
Quote from: Brunhidden on February 15, 2009, 10:23:38 PM

It doesn't even have to be fried, as the chitin would already be crunchy, unless maybe it's boiled in water/broth.

it'd be like eating shellfish.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

AmigaDragon

Don't be shellfish, share your food. :mowtongue
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen