[ART] Shadrok’s Art Pad MKII ( Under The Radar ) [July 21]

Started by Shadrok, May 24, 2008, 01:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadrok

Ok lets get this party started.

Decided to make a new art thread for my stuff. (doodles and what have you.)
Incase anyone wants to look at the old thread I had, its here. LINK

First up is a Birthday gift for Zina, who I hope likes it.

I have some pics I've posted on FA that I'll post here later.

James StarRunner

Though I don't think I've ever told Zina, I love her characters. Tristan looks great in here, I love the mood you set for the pic. ;)

Shadrok

Thanks James.  :bunny
I think I'm about to make a style change soon in the way I shade. I still wonder if Zina likes it, I haven't heard anything from her (but then again she's been busy lately I believe.)

Early this year I decided to try and do a pic a month so that I could put together a single pic of how I drew over the year

This is what I did for January, Sid sits in the park drinking hot coco.

For February I drew Shadrok looking over some maps trying to figure out where to raid next.

At first glance one would say this is Sid and they would be wrong. Not long after drawing Sid I drew her sister Sam, and like Sid's name means something, so does Sam's (Sid's Adult Model). What made me make Sam was in part due to the fact that the personality that I had given Sid clashed with the Adult part of those drawings. So I made Sam, you can in essence call her Sid's twin.

This was drawn for March.

I'm still working on getting Shadrok's back story drawn I have part of his early history ready to panel just have to figure out how I want the shots to be and how many panels a page. Here we have another character that will be in the story (all be it short he does play a part in the early half of the story. His name is Krazak ( Crah-Zack ) and he is the flight instructor who taught Shadrok how to not just fly but how to fly not by the book.

Still working in 3D every now and then. This was something I through together rather quickly. It took about 3 hours (give or take) to make.

Shadrok

"Knock the son of a bit..."

"What did you call my mom?"

I drew this today while driving with my folks. I haven't drawn on the move in quite some time and I'm surprised that this turned out so well.

Janus Whitefurr

Tristan, as an eastern firewolf, should actually have wings. Black wings, if I recall. Still, he's incredibly cute regardless and I'm sure Zina will love it. :t
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Shadrok

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on June 09, 2008, 08:25:35 AM
Tristan, as an eastern firewolf, should actually have wings. Black wings, if I recall.

:U :doh

Thanks for telling me Janus, I completely missed that.

It's a good thing I still had the PSD file so I was able to fix the mistake.

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on June 09, 2008, 08:25:35 AM
Still, he's incredibly cute regardless and I'm sure Zina will love it. :t

Thanks and I hope she does.

Shadrok

Finaly have something new to post.  :mowdizzy

I rendered this in Maya and did some touch ups in Photoshop. I think it turned out ok.