05/25/08 [#81] - IMNOTTAFURRIE!

Started by Brunhidden, May 25, 2008, 09:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

someones in denial, however this probably conjures all sorts of possible mental images to the rest of us.

bald dude has some serious ponytail- twice around the neck AND down around his leg? thats just screaming to be grabbed and used to throw him like a hammer, but i guess the man likes his do to keep up maitenence like that.

final note- what is it with all the outfits and the orange dots? are they in any way useful?

QuoteFor three days after death hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone calls taper off.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Qin Xu does have a serious ponytail, indeed.

And yes, those orange dots are interesting.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

I was wondering about the weird kludge with the bandages.  Even if they had to do that for White, given his strange foot design (and they'd have to solve it later if he gets the heavy armour anyway) - why does Qin get them as well?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

I suspect it's a stylistic thing, rather than functional. ie, wrappings, rather than bandages.

I await Jigsaw's official decree with interest, though.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 25, 2008, 10:02:44 AM
I was wondering about the weird kludge with the bandages.  Even if they had to do that for White, given his strange foot design (and they'd have to solve it later if he gets the heavy armour anyway) - why does Qin get them as well?

Stylistic Integrity -- Note how the uniforms try to at least look similar between all the different contestants, even where they differ between teams. Gemini's suits have a built-in cowl, Andromeda's outfits include a neck while Corvus's doesn't, and, well... the wrappings pass for boots. I may need to draw them to look 'tighter' as stuff continues. 

Quote from: Brunhidden on May 25, 2008, 09:22:54 AMfinal note- what is it with all the outfits and the orange dots? are they in any way useful?

Suit Power + Rank Insignia. They're all "Bronze" at the moment but that'll change when they finally get ranked... which should be, oh, within a year. ;)

Brunhidden

lessons in fashion are truly inspiring, i would have thought them projectors of very small force fields or something cute like that
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.