Hi Guys

Started by Technoire, February 19, 2008, 07:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Technoire

Long-time DMFA reader (since around the first Twink Territories archive), first time forum writer... And I've been basically making stupid noob mistakes in the archive for regulars.
Then I saw this board, and said "There we go, genius, that's where I should have started." =P

So... Hi!
(Returns to lurking)

Roureem Egas

So, this is your first forum experience? That's pretty cool. Welcome aboard. c:

Make sure you fully understand what a message board is, know who to watch out for, that sort of thing. Them's some fierce boxes about here.

Technoire

Hah, no, I've been on forums forever :P But in my experience they all start to look a lot like 4chan in how their members operate and act toward each other, and I've liked this comic forever so I'm hoping this forum is different. e_e'

Pagan

This place ain't bad. Bit crazy at times, but you'll get the hang of it.

Welcome to the Mansion.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Dicey

Don't mind the shackles, they are just for momentary constrainment until we can guarantee you are addicted. As such, you are given a lifetime of whatever food or drink may make you stay awake.

Suwako

Hi, I'm Aiyno, I set thing on fire.

Do you want to be set on fire?
MY services provide a fully burning delight.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Roureem is lying, I tell you! A complete fabrication!

... well, ok, he's -mostly- lying.

.. a bit.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Have I ever lied to you?  I mean, in this room?

llearch n'n'daCorna

You're talking, aren't you? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Eibborn

Hi there, welcome in!

I've been here a few years, and there is just about no chan influence. The forum ratings help, but really we're just all too decent for that.

Or maybe just to frightened to show our faces outside of the anonymous legion...
/kicks the internet over