Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 23, 2007, 09:13:41 AM
Nothing like proofreading, is there? :P

You're right, that was nothing like proofreading ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Naldru

If Abel wants to turn the tables later, he can mention that Kria Soulstealer was his elementary school teacher, and ask Dan how's she been doing lately.  Stating that Kria was a kind person should really blow Dan's mind.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Naldru on August 23, 2007, 10:21:40 AM
If Abel wants to turn the tables later, he can mention that Kria Soulstealer was his elementary school teacher, and ask Dan how's she been doing lately.  Stating that Kria was a kind person should really blow Dan's mind.
I'm not sure Dan and Kria have met.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sid

At this rate, we'll soon need flowcharts to keep track of the various "have met" relations (in strict canon without off-panel possibilities). ;)
:boogie

Brunhidden

or it could be handled in song, kind of like when the anamaniacs sand the countries of the world.

and even then regina will be floating out somewhere in space, miles away from anyone with the animal magnatisim of Jyjy
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Alondro

Quote from: superluser on August 22, 2007, 07:04:16 PM
Quote from: Alondro on August 22, 2007, 10:56:10 AM*Dan*  What was my Mom like at the Academy?

*Wildy pops in and adds* ... in bed?

Yeah, I'm actually half-expecting this.

And I'd love to see the battle that results from it... especially if Abel's thoughtless reply was, "Not bad, actually!"   :mwaha
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Naldru

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 23, 2007, 11:07:34 AM
Quote from: Naldru on August 23, 2007, 10:21:40 AM
I'm not sure Dan and Kria have met.
You don't think that Jyrras would have mentioned her?  However, I guess it's in the same category as Dan knowing about Abel's relationship with Destania.  Do you think that we would see another stunned look on Jyrras's face?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Naldru on August 23, 2007, 03:51:34 PM
You don't think that Jyrras would have mentioned [Kria]?  However, I guess it's in the same category as Dan knowing about Abel's relationship with Destania.
Even if Jyrras told Dan about Kria, discovering that she was also Abel's teacher at primary school isn't going to blow his mind.  If he'd known her for years and this suddenly came to light, then yes.  If he's only ever heard a couple of things about her from Jyrras and Lorenda, his reaction is more likely to be "Mmph?  Whatever...", IMHO.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Now, Abel telling Jyrras about Kria, that's another story altogether... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Sid on August 23, 2007, 11:32:02 AM
At this rate, we'll soon need flowcharts to keep track of the various "have met" relations (in strict canon without off-panel possibilities). ;)
Okay, you asked for it...Click here.

I left out a few characters but for the most part, it's all there.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Madmann135

Quote from: modelincard on August 23, 2007, 09:26:43 PM
Quote from: Sid on August 23, 2007, 11:32:02 AM

I left out a few characters but for the most part, it's all there.

as much fun as the line graph is to (try to) read, I think I would prefer to stick with something more simple.  Like one of those X/Y grids.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

AndersW

Depending on what happens in Abel's Story, Kria could think that Abel is long dead and be really surprised to find out that he isn't dead.  Also Abel could think that Kria is dead, maybe killed by Aniz or something.

That would be an odd meeting.  They both think the other is dead then find out that they aren't    dead.

Tapewolf

Quote from: AndersW on August 24, 2007, 12:38:33 AM
Depending on what happens in Abel's Story, Kria could think that Abel is long dead and be really surprised to find out that he isn't dead.  Also Abel could think that Kria is dead, maybe killed by Aniz or something.

The amulet looks the same, though.  It could be a copy, or another one of the same model, but if it is the same, that means she's due to pop in any second.  Maybe saving Hennya from a horrible death.

What did you make it in, and can we have the source file? :P

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 24, 2007, 04:05:38 AM

What did you make it in, and can we have the source file? :P
I made it is Canvas (not Open Canvas). The source file is a .cvx format, so I'm not sure what you would have that could read it. Unfortunately, Canvas has a habit of flattening things when it exports (or forcing you to do so beforehand), so I could give you a .psd but it wouldn't do much good. The best I could do is if it doesn't flatten .pdf files (which may be one of the few it doesn't).
Jeez I need to update this thing.

AndersW

The amulet looks the same, though.  It could be a copy, or another one of the same model, but if it is the same, that means she's due to pop in any second.  Maybe saving Hennya from a horrible death.

Exactly, we don't know what happens, and until we do we can't rule anything out.

DarkAudit

Quote from: AndersW on August 24, 2007, 09:09:32 AM

Exactly, we don't know what happens, and until we do we can't rule anything out.

And whatever we speculate in here, Amber may do exactly the opposite, or more likely go off in a completely different direction, just to mess with our heads.

Which is fine by me.  :mwaha
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....