YOU CAN'T SKI DIAGNOL FOREVER, AMBER! I WILL GET YOU!

Started by Goatmon, August 09, 2007, 11:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Amber Williams

James StarRunner

Zedd

Fuyudenki

wait, there was some sort of trick to avoiding the snow monster?  My family just thought he ate you after a certain point.

It didn't help that SkiFree was the only game we had with no instructions or manual, whatsoever...

xHaZxMaTx

If you go up from the starting point, you can see the bear just standing there.  I hate that bear. >:O

Zina

Amber Williams

Quote from: Raist on August 10, 2007, 12:20:02 AM
wait, there was some sort of trick to avoiding the snow monster?  My family just thought he ate you after a certain point.

If you kept hitting the ramps and going top speed diagonally, you would in theory be able to continue past the general "it runs up and eats you".  After a while, other snow yeti would show up as well and chase you...I think up to around 4.

Not that I ever found out myself since the first time it happened I flailed about like a sissy girl and was traumatized 4 LIEF!

Zedd

lucas marcone

RJ

Oh that brings back old memories from when I'd sneak onto my dad's office in the shed and play that game. I can't even remember how old I was, but I'd always yell at the meanie monster when I failed. :<

Caswin

I think it's scarier without all that detail.  But that's just me.

[OH NOES HEREICOME AAAAGH YARFYARFYARF MUNCHMUNCHMUNCH MMMM and now I'll do a dance.]
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Alondro

When Chuck Norris plays, he eats the snow monster! 

:B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

AnizInDisguise

Just played this, and it is an awesome game.

I've only been able to get away from two of the abominable snowmen so far though.

BUT THEY SHALL MEET THEIR MAKER ONE DAY, AND HE WILL USE GODLY POWERS TO KILL THEM!

*looks at all the people staring at him*

What? I'm crazy.

Indilee

I love that game... XD Though that monster scared the crap out of me too when I first played it so many years ago.

Netrogo

Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Madmann135

The monster attacks you at exactly 2000 meters I think. 
I would stop, hit 1000 yards then back away and the monster would appear but not attack.

I have stopped playing that game years ago, even tried avoiding the yeti many different ways, got mad and quit.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

xHaZxMaTx

Perhaps there are cheat codes.  There are cheat codes for Space Cadet Pinball, after all.

Aridas

Pressing the F key makes you go faster, I believe. There's a couple other keys that can help you indefinitely beat the yetis, but I won't say >.>

Madmann135

What are the codes for space cadet pinball?

I can't seem to get past 4 million points.

I would like to see more codes for Ski-Free if possible.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

xHaZxMaTx

Typing in 'bmax' before the ball is launched will make it so you can never lose your ball.  If it goes down between the flippers, it just comes back out the wormhole.  Typing in 'gmax' will enable the gravity well thing-a-ma-bobber.  There's one other code, but I forgot what it is.