Boredom...

Started by crimson_wolf, July 30, 2007, 11:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimson_wolf

This topic has no specific theme im just being bored. Has anyone seen Netami around? I haven't seen him online just wondering were he went. I'm currently using a psp for internet so I won't be typing much but yea...if someone could tell me were Netami went i'd appreciate it. I don't come online very often so I miss some events. Well i'm going to sleep I have to work at six am...I hate my job.

llearch n'n'daCorna

He was asked politely to behave.

He didn't. Repeatedly.

He has now been asked, less politely, not to come back.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

crimson_wolf

Oh...well crap. Could you possibly pm me his e-mail address? I wanted to talk to him but I cant now seeing as how he is no longer among us. If you cant send me his e-mail could you tell me another way I could contact him? If not then I guess I'll drop the subject but I'd apprieciate if you could help me.

llearch n'n'daCorna

If you search in the memberlist, it should show you him.

http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=508

If the information isn't in there, then you're out of luck. Oddly enough, the admins aren't really what he'd consider to be his friends anymore - not that we really blame him for that.

Azlan

I am suddenly very happy now.

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

crimson_wolf

I found his e~mail but it's hidden. Other than that I cant find him. Thanks for the information you gave me though at least I know what happened now.

Fuyudenki

wondered why I'd been seeing less spam around the board.  Pity, though, he was fun to play with.

techmaster-glitch

The Netami I saw around didn't seem like a spammer to me... :confused

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

bill

Actually, Netami didn't violate any rules, we just banned him because it gave us a high.

Just FYI.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: crimson_wolf on July 31, 2007, 06:47:24 PM
I found his e~mail but it's hidden. Other than that I cant find him. Thanks for the information you gave me though at least I know what happened now.

He has an IM listed on there. You could try that...

Darkmoon

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 31, 2007, 11:03:21 PM
Actually, Netami didn't violate any rules, we just banned him because it gave us a high.

Just FYI.

No, there's at least two rules I could quote that allowed the banning.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Persistent stupidity whilst not being Detritus the Troll" ?