Long time reader, first time member.

Started by Windy, August 04, 2007, 12:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windy

As the title goes.. I am new to the forums, but not to the website. Just thought I would finally register and well, say Hi!! To all of you. :) *waves*

xHaZxMaTx

Hola, new peep!  ...I don't talk much.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Windy on August 04, 2007, 12:55:53 AM
As the title goes.. I am new to the forums, but not to the website. Just thought I would finally register and well, say Hi!! To all of you. :) *waves*

You meant DMFA I guess, but keep in mind this forum does serve two comics...
Anyway, welcome, and don't forget to read the rules because there will be a test later  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Good to see a new refreshing face here...I hope you enjoy it here and just mind the rules given along in bold text and all things will be fine..Everyone is willing to be your friend...Have a good day and be well :)

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Zedd on August 04, 2007, 06:29:45 AMEveryone is willing to be your friend...
Except Bill, but he's an asshole, so he doesn't count.

Windy

So funny... :P Well, thanks for the welcome. ^.^ Wait.. did I hear something about a -test-?  Gah! Pop quizzes suck! I need to study then! *runs off and gets books* 

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Windy on August 04, 2007, 09:39:40 AM
So funny... :P Well, thanks for the welcome. ^.^ Wait.. did I hear something about a -test-?  Gah! Pop quizzes suck! I need to study then! *runs off and gets books* 

Pop quiz, hotshot! What's Rule 5, section A?

How about Rule 34?

:-]

Oh, yes. Welcome! And watch out for anyone warning you to watch out for things - they're probably up to no good, and need to be watched.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Boog

Don't listen to the box. There's only three rules to remember about these forums.

Rule one of the clockwork mansion, don't talk about clockwork mansion... >:3

bill

I thought rule 1 was "Get out while you can".

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Hi! Welcome to this place - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Be wary of llearch, avoid the squirrel-borne muffins, and do be careful of llearch.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy your time here.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Cogidubnus

As ye shall be told, watch out for everyone who tells you to watch out for things. And for muffins. And boxes, and foxes, and men without hats (seriously, the songs will get stuck in your head), and obnoxious 90's dancin', and....you know, just watch out in general.

Welcome and have a nice stay! :)

Turnsky

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 04, 2007, 11:02:09 AM
I thought rule 1 was "Get out while you can".

the third is "beware the muffins" if memory serves.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Angel

HI New Person! Watch out for people who might do this to you:  :superlick There's more than you'd think. (shifty eyes)

Have some gum, and let the mind-corruption begin!
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

xHaZxMaTx

superluser

Hey, I didn't notice that your name was Windy!  That gives me an opportunity to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdqkOtoc4U8

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Windy

Thanks for posting that link, it really made me smile. XD Yes, I am named from a song, but it was also my moms nick name.. so meh. At least it isnt something really common. :P Thanks for the welcomes, guys. ^.^

keithinmn

*pops in, waves hello, and pops back out again*

:mowsmile

bill

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Netrogo

Well I'll be damned it's Wildy's distant, and highly flatulant, cousin Windy :mwaha

Welcome to the forums Windy I'd warn you to beware of certain people but there's an easier way to put it. *ahem* Beware of everyone... including yourself... think about it.

Oh and on that note. *Pulls out a spiked steal rod* Darkmoon's given us orders >:]
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

crimson_wolf

Quote from: Netrogo on August 05, 2007, 09:47:39 PM

Welcome to the forums Windy I'd warn you to beware of certain people but there's an easier way to put it. *ahem* Beware of everyone... including yourself... think about it.

You don't have to beware everyone just 99.9%.Like me for example I'm too lazy to be evil...most of the time anyways. Welcome to the forums and have fun and try not to  be like me and only post once a week. Trust me you miss alot of stuff.

Shadrok

Windy

Thanks for all the warnings and welcomes! :) You guys seem really really friendly. :) I've been reading DMFA for a couple years now... really enjoying the plotness.. and I can say right now, Abel is my favorite character. He just seems to cool. :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Netrogo on August 05, 2007, 09:47:39 PM
Oh and on that note. *Pulls out a spiked steal rod* Darkmoon's given us orders >:]

So... who'd you steal it from?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears