Favorite Mini-arc?

Started by Aleolus, July 12, 2007, 06:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleolus

OK, a while ago someone started a thread on your favorite one-liners.  This thread is for discussion of your favorite mini-arc within the story.  An arc connected with the storyline only peripherally, but has much humor within it.  My favorite would have to be the outfit attempts, beggining here, and ending here.  Anyone else have any opinions?  Btw, where is the second costume change from?  I almost want to say Sailor Moon, but I know Dan's isn't.

Aurawyn

I think there was a cartoon in the early 80.. that revolved around the nintendo.. I Think its from that..

It was called "Captian N, The Game Master.

Captian N, and the Princess

I think my favorite Mini arc would have to be Dan and Dr. Ink Starting here and ending about here

Naldru

I found the following site for Captain N, the Game Master

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/44-captain-n-the-game-master/

It says the show went from 1989 to 1992

Quote from: Aurawyn on July 12, 2007, 06:39:42 PM
I think there was a cartoon in the early 80.. that revolved around the nintendo.. I Think its from that..

It was called "Captian N, The Game Master.

Captian N, and the Princess

My favorite arc would be "Get Me to the Church", but I can't decide which part of it I liked the best.  It was all hilarious.

I am adding this edit because of something I just realized.  One of the characters in Captain N, the Game Master was Simon Belmont, the hero of the Castlevania games.  The Castlevania RPG webcomic is part of this site.  Could there be a connection?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Goatmon

Does the outfits bit really count as a mini-arc?  Sure you could remove it without damaging the storyline, but the little details are what make up the big picture. 

AndersW

I like when Abel meets Pyroduck.  Starting at 680 and going to 687, with top off at 696 and 697.

Edit: I also like Abel pretending to be Merlitz, Starting here and finishing up here.

rabid_fox

I enjoyed the trip to the mall. Dan, Abel and Jyrras.

Oh dear.

techmaster-glitch

That's an entire arc, not a mini-arc :P

rabid_fox

Fine. The ball-pit in the mall. Now you're going to tell me that that's too small to be a mini-arc, ain'tcha?

Oh dear.

techmaster-glitch

Nope. The ball-pit pefectly fine :P :P :P

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Zedd

My favorite mini arc is when Jyyras and Abel meet...Still tickles my bones

lucas marcone

i like the janus bond or what ever the parody of james bond was

techmaster-glitch

That was most of a whole arc. Like the mall visit. Not exactly 'mini' there :P :P :P

AndersW

But you cannot deny that the janus bond arc was awesome.

techmaster-glitch

When did I say that? Of course the Janus arc rocked. :)

Zedd

Oh snap...Yes the Janus arc was so fun

Kenji

My favorite is.... both.

"The shortest story-arc ever"
Though it was really stated as "The shortest story-arch ever".
But either way, yay for fire elemental essance. :T

Zedd

Oh gee what other arcs am I forgeting...Oh yeah..When Dan meets fate for the first time with Fa'Lina! And Abel with a bat!