Cat Explosion (Updated with more pics!)

Started by TheGreyRonin, July 09, 2007, 10:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! i want a kitty now D=

but mom's allergic D=

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

DarkAudit

Came in from mowing the lawn and found this:

By darkaudit, shot with Canon PowerShot A70 at 2007-07-23

There are stools under that counter, but at a near-impossible angle to reach the counter. So this was apparently a straight leap from floor to counter. Sigh.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: DarkAudit on July 23, 2007, 05:01:25 PM
There are stools under that counter, but at a near-impossible angle to reach the counter. So this was apparently a straight leap from floor to counter. Sigh.

Pfft.

My parents used to have a driveway, before they moved, at about 40 degree slope. At the top of it, they had a 6 foot gate, with a bar over the top, another couple of feet up (they had a van, with a high roof, so Dad built the gates with some spare height).

So, from the ground outside, about a foot away from the gate, you're looking at 8-9 feet -up- to the top bar. And I'd swear the cat they had did it without touching the gate on the way up.

Big ball of muscle, though, that cat. Looked like a ball of fluff, but there was 8-9 kilos of hard muscle in there. Ginger, he used to be called. Short for Gingernut. And then he got cut, as you do, being responsible pet owners and all. Obviously, from then on he was called Nutless....

Ah, the memories.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears