Psst ... Azraelle says "hi."

Started by Azraelle, February 15, 2007, 09:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Enjoy your stay here...You get your first headon contact with a cubi hug! *smiles devilish*

Jim Halisstrad

Azraelle

Well to sum up, thank you everyone for your warm welcome.  I shall now put away the whacking shovel, and bring out ... the party shovel!

*pretends to change shovels, when in fact she just moves the whacking shovel from her right hand to her left*

ta-da!

The Lurking Dragon

As one lurker to another, you'll notice that while odd, the residents here are quite amusing. See you around... or not.  :raspberry
"You can't see me or hear me unless I want you to."
The Lurking Dragon

Tiny crested flint

:milklaugh :milklaugh :milklaugh :milklaugh
*pointing* DAAAhahahahahaha-hahaha!

You actually took my advice?!!?! Awsome, welcome and have a cookie.  This is gonna be Fun, i can tell.  As you already know, ignore me.

Quote from: BillBuckner on February 15, 2007, 09:59:33 PM
Hey, I'm sane. I resemble that remark.

Resemble instead of Resent.  this is officially quoted for truth.

Suwako

I haven''t greeted you yet so I intent to do it now! So Hi welcome to the forum watch out for everything that moves talks or is boxy. Now I´m going to read your introduction post since it wasn´t on this page :P

Cogidubnus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 15, 2007, 11:50:29 PM
"There exists no problem that cannot be solved by the suitable application of high explosives." ;-)

I.E., Stygian.

Oh, and welcome. Nobody has told you to watch out for muffins yet, but that seems to be the least of your worries so far. :)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Azraelle on February 15, 2007, 11:08:21 PM
It is a feminine version of Azrael.  But no, I'm not the angel of death.  Really, I get that a lot.

Nuts, and I was just about to recite the entire lyrics to the song by The Nice...  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ITOS

Quote from: Azraelle on February 16, 2007, 01:04:29 AM
Well to sum up, thank you everyone for your warm welcome.

It's not over yet!

Greetings. :)  I am the Monitor of installation 00. I am 7 Itos Atio. Someone has released the Mows... and the muffins... and the oh, my God! Who let the box out of it's box!? D:
This generic comment was brought to you by:

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Hi! Welcome aboard (no pun intended).

We have a secure storage facility available near the door, for the storage of any sanity you may have brought in. Please remember to hang on to your claim ticket. You do not want to leave with someone else's sanity. Trust me on this.

I see you've been warned of all the standard things to watch out for, including Llearch. This is good. Also be wary of anyone who would try to tell you to watch out for those who would tell you to watch out for things.

Have a welcome gift. (Yes, they're allowed, despite what you may have been told...)*gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy the insanity your stay.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

... And give me back my coffee mug!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

Why Hello Azraelle *bows* welcome to our humble abode hold on * shouts at llearch man how many times I tell you no advacado in the blender* sorry about that I have to go and clean up the kitchen  :) :) :).

Stygian

Quote from: Cogidubnus on February 16, 2007, 03:15:45 AM
"There exists no problem that cannot be solved by the suitable application of high explosives." ;-)

I.E., Stygian.

Oh, and welcome. Nobody has told you to watch out for muffins yet, but that seems to be the least of your worries so far. :)

Finally someone has the good courtesy to learn from and hand out the wisdom that I try so fervently to spread. Not to say that I like explosives, of course. It's just that while not neccessarily preferrable to other, more specialized tools, they are applicable in every situation due to their ingenious ability to just get rid of the problem if you can't solve it...

As you may have deemed from this statement, I am in fact entirely batshit crazy, albeit an at least somewhat good writer, if one is to trust what people say of me. Which I don't. And there you have another reason to do. I am also aggravated that no one has as of yet warned anybody of me, or at least of the horrors skulking in the shadows.

But, none of this is relevant, and I am drunk, so it is entirely excusable if you disregard and ignore what I say. Just not recommendable. In either case, I welcome you to the forums and toast to your health and suffering that is called life. Skål!

Aridas

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 16, 2007, 12:31:24 PM
Why Hello Azraelle *bows* welcome to our humble abode hold on * shouts at llearch man how many times I tell you no advacado in the blender* sorry about that I have to go and clean up the kitchen  :) :) :).
stop trying to fake fitting in, it's not funny anymore >_>

Tiger_T

I.E., Stygian.

Yeah, you should try out one of Random Joy's Muffins.  >:3 They're to die for.

Welcome.
We're the Peeps. Resistance is fertile. Just look at all the Lurkers.
All your hail are belong to Amber! :3 ...and your sunshine, rain and snow too.

:mowwink
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Boog

Fellow lover of shovel-based weaponry! *bows* Any blunt instrument, really, but Shovels do have that special degree of elegance that sets it apart from a bat or table leg. Welcome to the crazy, m'dear.

EDIT: Curse you, Spellchecking Box!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Psst, Boogey - it's not half as elegant if you spell it wrongly... :-)

Boog

llearch n'n'daCorna

LionHeart

Quote from: Tiger_T on February 16, 2007, 04:30:58 PM

I.E., Stygian.

Yeah, you should try out one of Random Joy's Muffins.  >:3 They're to die for.

Or possibly from, if you aren't careful... ;)

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna... And give me back my coffee mug!
Llearch, that is not your coffee mug. This is your coffee mug.

*holds it out between finger and thumb*

Have you washed this any time in the last century? I'd say not...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

Of course not! If I washed it, someone else would use it, wouldn't they?

Stygian

Bleeeuch... And I suppose you take it black too? Gah... Caffeine-hyped horridity... *takes a swig from a large glass of bourbon with ice*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Actually, I haven't had any caffeine in months. Herbal tea, usually...