New project starting. Need help.

Started by Castle Pokemetroid, January 10, 2007, 12:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Pokemetroid

Okay, about a very long time ago, I started a mini web comic here it is for the people who haven't seen it:
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thriteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

Now here's what I need help on: I'm going to redo it, but with better jokes, font, and other stuff.

I need your help on what to do. And as you know, my jokes suck. I need help on those mostly.

And I'm going to take Ritcher out. Becasuse: 1. He's a copy of Dmoon's and 2. He has nothing to do with the sorrows charaters. (Castlevania Dawn and Aria of sorrow) Even the Death sprites are from Dawn.

And as another thing, this time I'll upload it on youtube. Yep, an animated mini-movie. But that'll take a few more months before it'll be done. Heck, what do meen few? It may take a year. I work very slow on animation.

But I need some of the funny in advance.

Help?

GabrielsThoughts

I can't say anything about this without keeping a serious face... The number in bubbble thing is not working my friend  use Microsoft paint and add thought bubbles and I already told you how to fix the intro my friend.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Castle Pokemetroid

Preview made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1WjPPLw3GY

And yes, the words on the bottem thing is back, but the bubbles thing is no more.