2020-04-09 [DMFA #2011] Schrödinger's rat

Started by MT Hazard, September 04, 2020, 05:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

It seems Jyrras and Biggs appear to be able to teleport if the phone conversation is important enough. Also, I wonder how many phones Lorenda has broken by now?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Shadow_B_Panther

I'll be honest, two thoughts come to mind with Jyrras comment. That episode of Futurama where Fry drank a hundred cups of coffee and gained super speed. The other is Professor Oobleck from RWBY zipping around his classroom, then later we see him drink from his thermos, which then turns into a flamethrower so I kinda wonder what's in that coffee.

Also, its great to see Lorenda again. It's been what, nearly 150 strips since we last saw her? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the last one was 1868. Still not as bad as Abel.

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: MT Hazard on September 04, 2020, 05:38:41 AM
Also, I wonder how many phones Lorenda has broken by now?

Prolly less then the amount Linus tech tips has.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Shadow_B_Panther on September 04, 2020, 12:27:58 PM
The other is Professor Oobleck from RWBY zipping around his classroom, then later we see him drink from his thermos, which then turns into a flamethrower so I kinda wonder what's in that coffee.

Huh, I never made that connection before. Hmm, it might be nothing. Or it might be everything!!!

Angel

My exact response:

"(GASP!) Bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~"
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Tuyu

InhumanInterest

Quote from: MT Hazard on September 04, 2020, 05:38:41 AM
Also, I wonder how many phones Lorenda has broken by now?

I'd like to see that along with a ratio of phones broke vs. eaten. I imagine some of them just get crushed or hurled.

e_voyager

I think the coffee joke was affect part of the whole not to Futurama where Fry drinks 300 cups of coffee over the course of what two three days and wound up entering flashtime. Is someone already made the asteroid injured joke hi. I will maybe we can call him Warden officer jyrus for the time being
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey