2020-8-18 [DMFA#2006] Back home we go

Started by MT Hazard, August 18, 2020, 10:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Comic 2006

Hopefully a certain warp arci will be shrunk back down before he starts eating the students.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on August 18, 2020, 10:11:49 AM
Hopefully a certain warp arci will be shrunk back down before he starts eating the students.

This does raise the question of what happens to the eaten object inside SAIA or similar realms with an access control list.
Under normal circumstances objects eaten by warp-aci are randomly deposited somewhere, but SAIA is not normal since it's only possible to enter or leave if Fa'Lina wills it.  They may mean that chocolates (or people) are restricted so they randomly end up somewhere within the SAIA realm, or it may mean that Fa'Lina is acting as some kind of dimensional safety-net and only allowing the operation for destinations she can foresee will be safe.  (After all, it would be Very Bad if a student was randomly deposited in Hizell's palace or somesuch).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

InhumanInterest

Presumably it's the former, leaving the only real question where in SAIA does she send student silly enough to get themselves eaten?

Tapewolf

Quote from: InhumanInterest on August 19, 2020, 10:39:41 PM
Presumably it's the former, leaving the only real question where in SAIA does she send student silly enough to get themselves eaten?

Well, Wildy's hard as nails and she still got eaten so I wouldn't say they're exactly to blame for that.  The question I'd worry about more if I were Dan, is where she sends students silly enough to let their warp-aci get big enough to eat people.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

InhumanInterest

Well, since it seems to be largely harmless I'd guess it'd be one of her "harmless but frustrating" solutions. Like say sending them to the time-out room which just happens to be downwind of the kitchen who will then be instructed to begin baking delicious cookies.

Tuyu

All the other warp-aci seem well managed in size.

Allow me to suggest Fa'lina creates a good reason for it to be that way.

Shadow_B_Panther

Well Abel was the one to explain it to Dan, so it would surprise me if there's an actual rule on their sizes and Fa'lina reminds Dan that he should read the student handbook.

On another note, it's cute that Fa'lina is helping Aary rest. Took a moment for me to realize that was her shapeshifted wing.

Drakkenmensch

Amber, you should get soup and a nap too!