2019-07-22 [DMFA #1932] A common misconception

Started by Tapewolf, July 22, 2019, 04:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Hmm, those mythos seem to be a little put out that Dan isn't also 50ft tall.  Maybe Aary will set them straight on how it all works...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Shadow_B_Panther

Well if the person they virtually saw as a god was a giant, wouldn't you assume anyone related to her were giants too? Not sore if I like Matilda or Aaryanna's look better. One looks so pleased and smug, but the other is just so adorable and impish.

Also Amber, thank you for being able to put a little humor in our lives and make us smile even if you aren't able to feel it right now yourself. We all can use something to make us feel better and I hope that you find something to help improve your mood soon.

Lying Foo

Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

e_voyager

I love the double  entendre even if it wasn't truly intended
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey