2019/05/18 [Fall 67] The Judged

Started by ProfesseurRenard, May 18, 2019, 10:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfesseurRenard

That red leopard Feathry in the first panel looks a bit familiar. Another one of Tapewolf's?

Tapewolf

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on May 18, 2019, 10:54:10 AM
That red leopard Feathry in the first panel looks a bit familiar. Another one of Tapewolf's?

Arcuros from Project Future.  I had hoped we might settle a few more Answers To The Question of Life And Death before moving away from Petter Josef...  Maybe I'm being old fashioned but I was not expecting the answer to "Are you treating my characters humanely?" to be "Hey... let's kill another one!"

Anyway.  The middle panel is arguably the most interesting one, because it is basically saying that before he had some help from the Perception gods, Altair had no idea what he was doing and was effectively determining people's penance by throwing a darts at a wall.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 18, 2019, 11:13:53 AM
Arcuros from Project Future.  I had hoped we might settle a few more Answers To The Question of Life And Death before moving away from Petter...  Maybe I'm being old fashioned but I was not expecting the answer to "Are you treating my characters humanely?" to be "Hey... let's kill another one!"

In my defence, you killed them first

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Merlin on May 18, 2019, 11:33:55 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on May 18, 2019, 11:13:53 AM
Arcuros from Project Future.  I had hoped we might settle a few more Answers To The Question of Life And Death before moving away from Petter...  Maybe I'm being old fashioned but I was not expecting the answer to "Are you treating my characters humanely?" to be "Hey... let's kill another one!"

Heheh.

Ah yes, I remember him now. The Council member from Ha'Kuhn who got kidnapped and murdered by the Gnostics.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on May 18, 2019, 11:33:55 AM

True, but I was hoping they'd have a happy retirement somewhere else.  I guess that's death for you...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Auuuuugghhh the guy in the middle panel is so familiar but I can't put my finger on it and it's bugging the crap outta me. He looks like a normal human guy but has Enough specific traits to like like he's someone
...By Puyon

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 18, 2019, 12:15:05 PM
True, but I was hoping they'd have a happy retirement somewhere else.  I guess that's death for you...

we will have to create an incredible third comic series, where everybody gets to live off their days on the farm

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Puyon on May 18, 2019, 12:37:38 PM
Auuuuugghhh the guy in the middle panel is so familiar but I can't put my finger on it and it's bugging the crap outta me. He looks like a normal human guy but has Enough specific traits to like like he's someone

Given that he appears human, I doubt he's from Project Future.