Started by 127.0.0.2, October 03, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hmm...

• Confess your secrets to Biggs of all people
  • Lie in public
  • Get introduced to the concept of "blackmail"
  • ???
  • Profit!

(Apologies if there is already a thread, apparently I was unable to find it)

e_voyager

Maybe biggs profits but not the ones confessing.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Prroul

Creating life is this huge taboo thing, right? Only the most powerful can manage it? And Jy-Jy has done it, by accident... twice. Honestly, this could be even more impactful than the whole dragon thing when it comes to the Creature/Being wars.

Knocking off a stupidly powerful Being? Yea, that gets you on their radar in a big way, because anything that poses a threat to him could pose a threat to us. But it also gives you a small measure of respect. "Hey! Didn't know you little guys had it in you! Good job!" sort of thing.

Creating new life, however, might be a bit more problematic for them.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Prroul on October 04, 2018, 08:44:32 AM
Creating life is this huge taboo thing, right? Only the most powerful can manage it? And Jy-Jy has done it, by accident... twice. Honestly, this could be even more impactful than the whole dragon thing when it comes to the Creature/Being wars.

There are laws against it, but exactly how that works in a world where there are thousands of little city-states rather than a handful of blocs, that remains to be seen.
I would assume that it's either a widely-recognised treaty, or something enforced by a group of devastatingly powerful fanatics, whom no-one dares to cross.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Titanium Dragon

Aren't the anti-making life laws are a result of Dark Pegasus and problems with prosecuting him for creating the undead?

Howl

An alternate title for this topic would have been "Imaginaaation".