2018-05-24 [DMFA#1840] - Dooming Them Both

Started by Jasonrevall, May 25, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasonrevall

I like the reference below the page. I'm surprised Regina acted as quickly as she has. An immediate attack wasn't expected by me especially not in a house full of people. I mean they're not gone they're just in another room this is like if I was stabbed in the kitchen and my whole family was in the living room, they'd come running.

Also sorry first time making one of these sorry if I messed it up.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

joshofspam

It's amazing how just a few words can change by perspective and intentions.

I can't really fault either of them for how this started at the beginning of this page. Dan had good reason for trying to stop her, Adventures have been shown to be quick on the draw and slow to ask questions in this world. And yes, from Regina's perspective, it could look like Dan is trying to entrap her.

But then how it ended. I've got to wonder if Regina still thought he was an Angel at that point. Because that's a lot of blood. Because if not, she straight out is trying to kill Dan here with all the blood from an injury like that. Not to mention Regina is sounding like she's about to escalate things from here.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

CamKitty

Made an account just to comment on this comic. Never has one frame soured any opinion I've had on a character past and future.

That reaction might be ok if Dan was pushing her to the ground or something. Then again her story seems so skewed she might think that.

That was the murder version of a sucker punch

Hoodoo

Ah.. And this is exactly why I said it's right to leave and no more. Because the moment you do, you escalate a situation that didn't actually exist into a real one... actually -creating- the situation you feared in the first place. Heck, she even goes so far as to comment on wishing not to be in this life or death situation when her reactions are the reason it is even happening.

Also wow - Dan is seriously quite intimate in his knowledge of demon claws ripping him up at this point. What is this? The fourth or fifth time we've seen that happen to him now? That boy needs to learn to dodge!

CamKitty

That dodge would be ok if not for the murder version of sucker punch I mentioned :P

Kuzma Volkov

Eboreg

"Let me tell you more about how I felt threatened by a weak, 17-year-old proto-hippie and decided that the logical, reasonable course of action was to claw him in the face without any warning then complain that the resulting chaos totally wasn't my fault."

Sweet Buddha, I know that I make myself out to be an alternate universe Jyrras but this story arc makes me empathize with Danny Boy a lot more. Might have something to do with that incident where my cell phone got stolen and I got beat up in the process.

Also Regina, little tip for self-defense: YOU! NEVER! STRIKE! FIRST!!!!
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Hariman

Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Akisohida

Two trains of good intentions (from the drivers perspective) collide at 200MPH here. Yeesh.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Tuyu

This is why beings don't trust demons...

At some point, a demon's response will be "KILLMAIMKILLMAIM" and the being might not see it coming.

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Tuyu on May 28, 2018, 01:02:04 AM
This is why beings don't trust demons...

At some point, a demon's response will be "KILLMAIMKILLMAIM" and the being might not see it coming.
The shopping trips are pretty fun, though.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!