Abel and Quoar

Started by ZacAttac21, August 31, 2017, 10:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

There's a theory I've been entertaining for a while now. Make of it what you will.

We know that Quoar has some sort of interest in Abel ( http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1472.php ), and that Abel exhibits Quoar clan traits. We also know that Quoar clan traits revolve around duality.

I wonder: is it possible that Abel, and other Quoar clan members, could be members of two clans at the same time? Like two sides of a coin?

Lurkie

Quote from: CubiKitsune on August 31, 2017, 10:39:28 PM
I wonder: is it possible that Abel, and other Quoar clan members, could be members of two clans at the same time? Like two sides of a coin?

I've found myself wondering the same thing.  It's certainly the sort of thing I could see Amber doing.  But without more information, it's really impossible to say.  Fun speculation, though.  :-)
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Cassi-kun

Quote from: CubiKitsune on August 31, 2017, 10:39:28 PMI wonder: is it possible that Abel, and other Quoar clan members, could be members of two clans at the same time? Like two sides of a coin?
Ooh, the idea of Quoar-like Cubi inherently being Quoar's children is an interesting theory. I wonder how being a "secret" member of a clan would work, though.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Cassi-kun on September 01, 2017, 02:24:29 PM
Ooh, the idea of Quoar-like Cubi inherently being Quoar's children is an interesting theory. I wonder how being a "secret" member of a clan would work, though.

"The first rule of being a Quoar clanmember is, you don't talk about Quoar clanmembers."
"The second rule of being a Quoar clanmember is, you DON'T TALK about Quoar clanmembers."

;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cassi-kun

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 02, 2017, 06:56:11 PM"The first rule of being a Quoar clanmember is, you don't talk about Quoar clanmembers."
"The second rule of being a Quoar clanmember is, you DON'T TALK about Quoar clanmembers."

;-]
I mean, one member of Clan Quoar shows up to SAIA every thousand years - which would be seven at most, Destania being appx 7000 years old. Fewer if any particular emissary showed up more than once. So there's been less than ten "official sightings" of Clan Quoar since the war began.

Don't talk about it, indeed.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Tuyu

But then you have to wonder whether removing Abel's Quoar-appearance bits has any effect on that connection.