2016/09/30 [DMFA 1699] What was his flammability rating again?

Started by Cassi-kun, September 30, 2016, 02:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi-kun

Nice to see Maxwell again, my brain has now latched onto the burny and the screamy and all that fun stuff.

Also: hey, star-nosed mole!
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

ZacAttac21

Dishonored

"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Cassi-kun

Now that I'm awake I just want to say how proud I am of myself for being so determined to make the thread that I just spouted a whole line and a half of inanity rather than "let someone else get it."

On a more coherent line of thought, I'm pondering the levels of shenanigans versus drama once they hit the club. Wildly is the most likely to cause trouble, but I'm not sure who's more likely to attract trouble (though if we count getting stepped on, probably Jyrras).

I'm also having some deja vu in regards to the mole. Does anyone else feel like this character has shown up before?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tuyu

Quote from: Cassi-kun on September 30, 2016, 01:41:18 PM
On a more coherent line of thought, I'm pondering the levels of shenanigans versus drama once they hit the club. Wildly is the most likely to cause trouble, but I'm not sure who's more likely to attract trouble (though if we count getting stepped on, probably Jyrras).
I'm thinking there has to be some way that the club will intersect with Piflak's party.  Maybe the entry point for guests from the Zinvth region is inside the club?

Dishonored

"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

MT Hazard

Quote from: e_voyager on October 01, 2016, 04:10:59 AM
how does wily get into these places?

She's a ferret. Also, she can probably use some of Bigg's connections, provided she doesn't have her own.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Tuyu on September 30, 2016, 11:39:23 PM
I'm thinking there has to be some way that the club will intersect with Piflak's party.  Maybe the entry point for guests from the Zinvth region is inside the club?
Well Dan and Abel both have warp-aci invitations that can bring them to the party directly, and the only other confirmed guest we have right now is Viv, who would also have her own warp-aci. It's also likely that the party is going to take place in Piflak's personal domain, so I don't think there would be a "common" way to get to the party, because that could open her domain up to invasion, even if just by pranksters.

What occurs to me is that Dan has already met six and is about to meet one more of the nine remaining Clan Leaders (not counting Cyra and Fa'Lina). Plus, Quoar is clearly up to something, having planted the invitation in Abel's room, so I expect him to make a more prominent appearance at some point as well. So what I'm wondering is if/when Dan'll be meeting Jin, Seme, and Kish'Ta as well.