2016/04/24 [RE 45.05] It's only a murder...

Started by Tapewolf, April 25, 2016, 08:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I guess necromancy isn't legal in the DHS world.

Out of interest, Taide's wings are partly black - were they always like this or were they white before?

Also, if you are a feathery with white wings, does killing an undead make them go black?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Only full feathries have the 'dark wings=murder' thing going on. As stated on their species page:
QuoteThe wings of a feathry are something odd - a full feathry will be born with lightly coloured wings of one colour, and if they kill any person, their wings turn to a much darker shade. Feathries think this is fantastic, as it means that it is much easier to determine who they should shun and despise. A half-feathry does not have wings like this - their wings tend to be smaller and are coloured many different shades and patterns.

I dunno about the undead thing. If they're technically dead, does double-killing them actually count as killing them??
...By Puyon

Merlin

You can't really kill an undead, per se. So I guess it wouldn't count! A necromancer would though, you have to not be dead in order to use the gods' magic, and necromancers (mis)use the God of Death's magic, so... that.

Taide's wings =

And he's always looked so colourful. But... wait... that means... I've never drawn adorable tiny Taide? oh noooo

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on April 25, 2016, 07:21:49 PM
you have to not be dead in order to use the gods' magic,

Oooh.  So, is the reverse true?  If you're dead, does worshipping Jake (or for that matter, Ceraph) still give them any power?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 25, 2016, 07:33:56 PM
Oooh.  So, is the reverse true?  If you're dead, does worshipping Jake (or for that matter, Ceraph) still give them any power?

Yep. Which is why it's not totally pointless to kill tricksters