2016/01/11 [DMFA #1635] Managing empires

Started by Tapewolf, January 11, 2016, 05:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Trying to work out here whether Jyrras is frosty with Biggs because he doesn't like him or because he's hurt that they've grown apart.
Either way, Biggs is not exactly improving the situation.

As for whether it's really Biggs, it's still too close to call IMHO.  The eyes are the right colour and the hints he's dropping about Abel don't seem to be aimed at driving them apart, so I guess we'll see.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

AzureEdge

Might be a bit out there as theories go but maybe Jyrras had a crush on Biggs in the past and didn't know about it. And then when Biggs basically dropped contact with everyone to build his empire it hurt Jyrras to the point he acts like we are seeing whenever something has to do with Biggs. Since, as we seen, Jyrras tends to develop attractions towards his friends.

ZacAttac21

And seconds into the conversation, the subject turns to Abel. I'm betting that's Dee.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: CubiKitsune on January 11, 2016, 02:44:45 PM
And seconds into the conversation, the subject turns to Abel. I'm betting that's Dee.

That was my 2p, yes. For all that she's said in other conversations that Alexsi is dead to her... I'd still say that she lies to everyone, almost habitually, and that anything she says should be taken with a grain of salt.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AzureEdge

Quote from: CubiKitsune on January 11, 2016, 02:44:45 PM
Could be her. Or could be Biggs either remembers Jyrras well enough to know how to push his buttons or talks to Wildy enough to know what buttons to push for amusing reactions when meeting with old friends. Though Dee seems most likely.

Tapewolf

Quote from: AzureEdge on January 12, 2016, 12:47:55 AM
Could be her. Or could be Biggs either remembers Jyrras well enough to know how to push his buttons or talks to Wildy enough to know what buttons to push for amusing reactions when meeting with old friends.

Bear in mind that the Jyrras/Abel thing has been splashed all over the tabloids as well, so it could just be Biggs.  But we'll see.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Qwex1

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 12, 2016, 01:54:20 PM
[...] so it could just be Biggs.  But we'll see.
or Amber will hold on it and we'll newer know
hsrthgelfszz*lo ttsvqxzm*hndfjerlnbcre!

AzureEdge

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 12, 2016, 01:54:20 PM
Quote from: AzureEdge on January 12, 2016, 12:47:55 AM
Could be her. Or could be Biggs either remembers Jyrras well enough to know how to push his buttons or talks to Wildy enough to know what buttons to push for amusing reactions when meeting with old friends.

Bear in mind that the Jyrras/Abel thing has been splashed all over the tabloids as well, so it could just be Biggs.  But we'll see.
True, but Biggs himself is a high profile figure, or at least I think he would be, and thus would probably not pay as much attention to stuff in tabloids as say the average person.

Famout

This comic is just teasing me...

I worked out years ago a theory about Jyrras that I honestly want to avoid rambling about (its up there with the Aniz's theories I have heard around,) And this is just giving it even more fuel! I have no idea if Amber planned it like that, but evil all the same!
It feels odd not having a fuzzy avatar picture around here....

e_voyager

poor jyrras being in the public eye is very hard isn 't it?  i bet he kind of wishes he'd kept the bangles now instead.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Reeves_Dove

Quote from: e_voyager on January 16, 2016, 06:28:28 AM
poor jyrras being in the public eye is very hard isn 't it?  i bet he kind of wishes he'd kept the bangles now instead.

I'm sure he would if he knew that there was any correlation between his wish for Albion to get his vengeance over with already, and his sudden, enforced debut as the Most Eligible Bachelor. But I don't think we have any evidence to suggest that he'd know this.