2015/08/10 [DMFA #1595] Regrets and Old Wounds

Started by MT Hazard, August 10, 2015, 07:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

A moment of hope, a world shattered, a few harsh words and some time later one is dead and the other is planning genocide. Not the best outcome, but hope, as ever, remains.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Delian Williams

Looks like DMFA's "I am your father" is a "You are your mother". I fear they have broken each other spiraling into a strange abyss of woe and pain in a very cubi-like way. :rolleyes

Also: This level of shading is madness.  :judges

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.

Merlin

Aniz delivered a total "your mum" there. I can understand why Destania has no comeback to that.

ZacAttac21

All this makes me more inclined to believe that Zezzuva was right about Destania...

HaDDea

Quote from: CubiKitsune on August 11, 2015, 12:25:54 AM
All this makes me more inclined to believe that Zezzuva was right about Destania...

I never got the impression Zezzuva was trying to test or trick Dan; she, like Fa'lina, is trying to preserve the 'cubi race - even Cyra's clan (or at least, what remains of it). And she is privy to information that Dan doesn't have. But breaking the news to a young man that his mom may not have his best interests at heart is not an easy thing to do. Most others were trying to spare Dan's feelings (like Quill). Zezzuva is trying to preserve Dan's life, even if it means she dies being hated by him. I wonder what clan Zezzuva knows about Dee's plans, and what they look like...

------

So... we've seen this break from both sides now, from him and her, and still somehow...

What is Fa'lina trying to teach Dan from all this? This happened about ~750 years ago or so... what did Dee get up to from this little encounter? Did she come to feel something other than disdain for her mother? Why did she decide to have a massive hate-on for Abel (it's not like he had much love for his father after his traumatic introduction to being a 'cubi)?... Why did Dee have Dan anyway? what kind/level of madness are we talking here?

Tuyu

Quote from: CubiKitsune on August 11, 2015, 12:25:54 AM
Paradoxically, right then, Aniz's pain was probably strengthening Destania's love for him and attachment to him, considering Cyra's affinity, without her even realizing it.