2015/05/22 [PF #369] Delicious filler

Started by Raskahn, May 22, 2015, 12:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raskahn

Can't blame him, no shirt indoors = come get some. But it does make changing for work a hassle in the morning.

But it does make me wonder, if it's a canon filler at all, if the fox guards were gay from the start or reprogrammed after they got in to the clan.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 22, 2015, 12:36:33 PM
Can't blame him, no shirt indoors = come get some. But it does make changing for work a hassle in the morning.

But it does make me wonder, if it's a canon filler at all, if the fox guards were gay from the start or reprogrammed after they got in to the clan.

The latter.  It's something Daryil did to them - whether he considers it a punishment or a gift I couldn't rightly say.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Eboreg

You know why I love this comic?

Because it approaches homosexuality in a way that even a Mormon like myself can appreciate. As both a rather funny population control mechanism for nigh-immortal creatures and something that sterile people like Angels and Robots could experiment with.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Raskahn

Quote from: Eboreg on May 24, 2015, 10:14:00 AM

Because it approaches homosexuality in a way that even a Mormon like myself can appreciate. As both a rather funny population control mechanism for nigh-immortal creatures and something that sterile people like Angels and Robots could experiment with.

I had this rather lengthy post up but, for the sake of peace and good manners, I'm going to leave it at:"Nope, ain't touching that. Not even with a 40ft pole." .

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 25, 2015, 01:12:08 PM
I had this rather lengthy post up but, for the sake of peace and good manners, I'm going to leave it at:"Nope, ain't touching that. Not even with a 40ft pole." .

We appreciate your restraint and self-control. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Eboreg

*Sigh*

:footinmouth

Again...

I should learn to just shut up about controversial topics.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Eboreg on May 26, 2015, 09:47:28 PM
*Sigh*

:footinmouth

Again...

I should learn to just shut up about controversial topics.

I wouldn't go that far. Being controversial purely for the sake of being controversial is objectionable; being controversial simply because you think differently is perfectly acceptable, and something we should celebrate.

"Should", not "do", mind; we're only human, after all.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kuzma Volkov

awww and we were all gonna bust out Jackson with warp aci, eating pop corn memes.

ZacAttac21

I feel the same way.