2014/11/09 [DMFA - Moving Filler]

Started by Rafe, November 09, 2014, 10:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

I have only one question:

Why was I not told of the massive boxes of Lego blocks you apparently have at your home?
I am feeling left out.
Rafe

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Rafe on November 09, 2014, 10:26:01 PM
I have only one question:

Why was I not told of the massive boxes of Lego blocks you apparently have at your home?
I am feeling left out.

And this is why you were not told. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rafe

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 10, 2014, 11:12:55 AM
And this is why you were not told. ;-]

Shut up!  You're only saying that because... because it's probably true. 

Dang - all those assorted Legos!  I'll bet Amber and Mason have enough to make all new furniture - maybe even an extra room or two of shiny interlocking Danish plastic...
Rafe

Yarott

I feel left out, too. But then, it was probably for the best. I used to make a room full of items straight out of other video games and tabletop games. Last time, I tried out making a re-enactment of Five Nights at Freddy's, which got me a ban on Lego building and lego buying for doing so. And that was last month. I now have Minecraft and Terriaria recently, and I had Starbound since Day one that it got into Early Access, but I was busy with the Lego sets. Would be neat that either of those games had mods based on DMFA, but I digress...

But yeah, probably for the best that I was never told of Amber owning a box of those... wonderful things that were probably what God used to create Life! Speaking of, I think Deebs and Macy are in a serious need of a Brother figure. A should go ahead and make one out of Lego blricks! I just need to make some 'totally legal' calls...