The Clockwork Mansion

Village Square => The Lost Lake Inn => Topic started by: Cassi-kun on October 01, 2026, 05:39:03 PM

Title: 2026-10-01 Family Ties
Post by: Cassi-kun on October 01, 2026, 05:39:03 PM
Huh. Seeing a modern-day Destania show emotions beyond irritation, anger, and smugness is a rare sight indeed. I'm surprised Biggs was able to talk her down so quickly, tbh. I don't doubt we'll see this convo between Dee and Alexsi; I do wonder what the outcome of it will be, though. Dee will likely demand that Pyroduck be cast out from the inn, and I wonder if that will happen, especially in regards to Tash and her quest to combat him.
Title: Re: 2026-10-01 Family Ties
Post by: ProfesseurRenard on October 01, 2026, 10:29:27 PM
I wonder if Pyroduck will be able to convince Dee that he and his father are not on the best of terms. I doubt it somehow, but one can hope.
Title: Re: 2026-10-01 Family Ties
Post by: Hariman on October 02, 2026, 07:11:40 AM
Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on October 01, 2026, 10:29:27 PMI wonder if Pyroduck will be able to convince Dee that he and his father are not on the best of terms. I doubt it somehow, but one can hope.

I'm wondering if Pyroduck will find out that Destania might have killed one of the Phoenix Oracles to deceive Merlitz's friends.

Also the fact that there's repeated attempts by Hizell's pet Mythos species on Pyroduck's life might help in that regard.

...

It would be hilarious AND horrifying if the next attack happened during the mother/daughter/interloping-potential-son-in-law conversation that might be upcoming.