The Clockwork Mansion

Village Square => Jayhawk HQ => Topic started by: Starcat5 on March 14, 2026, 12:42:27 PM

Title: [I.G.C. Chapter 06]
Post by: Starcat5 on March 14, 2026, 12:42:27 PM
06-01 - Taking a dozen angry mercenaries to the block will be a logistical challenge

The title says it all. This has gone from an execution to a full fledged battle. My sympathy is for the soldiers who are jobbers and otherwise not part of the conspiracy. May they live long enough to serve a better liege lord.
Title: Re: [I.G.C. Chapter 06]
Post by: ProfesseurRenard on March 15, 2026, 12:15:31 AM
Quote from: Starcat5 on March 14, 2026, 12:42:27 PM06-01 - Taking a dozen angry mercenaries to the block will be a logistical challenge

The title says it all. This has gone from an execution to a full fledged battle. My sympathy is for the soldiers who are jobbers and otherwise not part of the conspiracy. May they live long enough to serve a better liege lord.

Indeed.
Title: Re: [I.G.C. Chapter 06]
Post by: ProfesseurRenard on March 28, 2026, 10:28:04 PM
06-02 - Freedom - but will it last?

Hope the commander knows what she's doing- Abisin's wielding two swords at once and I can only guess what those tentacles are capable of (to say nothing of his two free hands).
Title: Re: [I.G.C. Chapter 06]
Post by: Starcat5 on July 02, 2026, 04:22:11 AM
06-07 - Now you've made him dead

Congratulations, Neckbreaker. I am pretty sure this fracas counts as a rampage. If you don't have one under your belt, you do now.
Title: Re: [I.G.C. Chapter 06]
Post by: ProfesseurRenard on July 02, 2026, 06:41:10 PM
Quote from: Starcat5 on July 02, 2026, 04:22:11 AM06-07 - Now you've made him dead

Congratulations, Neckbreaker. I am pretty sure this fracas counts as a rampage. If you don't have one under your belt, you do now.

Quite the rampage indeed! An execution interrupted, a guard captain killed, and a mayor soon to be decapitated (though that last one will probably be at the King's command)!
Title: Re: [I.G.C. Chapter 06]
Post by: ProfesseurRenard on August 02, 2026, 01:06:17 AM
06-09 - Count the sins- judgement comes

The bill comes due, Mr Mayor.
Title: Re: [I.G.C. Chapter 06]
Post by: ProfesseurRenard on August 22, 2026, 10:40:22 PM
06-10 - Exoneration

I like how the judge and- I'm not sure if that's the barrister or the solicitor- both have British-style wigs as part of their judicial garb.
Title: Re: [I.G.C. Chapter 06]
Post by: Merlin on August 23, 2026, 04:35:44 AM
this is because i am australian and we also make barristers and judges wear wool wigs and i think it is hilarious
Title: Re: [I.G.C. Chapter 06]
Post by: Starcat5 on August 23, 2026, 06:10:12 AM
In related news, it seems that our Guild Master Gryphon is channeling her inner Mother Hen.
Title: Re: [I.G.C. Chapter 06]
Post by: ProfesseurRenard on August 25, 2026, 12:52:10 AM
Quote from: Merlin on August 23, 2026, 04:35:44 AMthis is because i am australian and we also make barristers and judges wear wool wigs and i think it is hilarious

To be fair, Australia was part of the Empire. And is still part of the Commonwealth...
Title: Re: [I.G.C. Chapter 06]
Post by: ProfesseurRenard on September 06, 2026, 01:54:46 AM
06-12 - Condemnation

Seems I was right about the mayor being executed, just wrong about the method.