[Bounty Project Chapter 07]

Started by joshofspam, March 12, 2024, 05:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

I find myself wondering if this is another trap. Also, with it being Mary, if she might cause more havoc than intended by who is responsible, by Mary falling into it.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ProfesseurRenard

7-02 - It's not good when Mary is less scary than you

Poor R-ALF. Bet he'll be pleased if/when he graduates from the "fetch-and-carry" tasks to full adventuring status. Also, I like how it looks like he's baying at the moon in the last panel.

Starcat5

07-05 - Technology isn't that wonderful

I think, therefor Mary scares me.  :cry
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Starcat5 on April 24, 2024, 01:54:32 PM07-05 - Technology isn't that wonderful

I think, therefor Mary scares me.  :cry

Nice twist on Descartes's words. If I had been tempted by the notion of becoming an outlaw in Bounty Project-era Furrae, the prospect of Mary confiscating my brain would've been enough to dissuade me.

Starcat5

07-07 - I think that makes 3 adventures in progress

Sometimes the key to diplomacy is knowing who NOT to send. That said, Murphy's Law states that what can go wrong, WILL go wrong. My guess? They will be walking into the middle of a bunch of Technophobes that will want to burn our Android protagonist at the stake. It'll be a nice change of pace from all the anti-wing cults we keep running into.

...now watch as they are anti-Wing as well.  >:3

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Starcat5 on May 09, 2024, 12:46:05 PM07-07 - I think that makes 3 adventures in progress

Sometimes the key to diplomacy is knowing who NOT to send. That said, Murphy's Law states that what can go wrong, WILL go wrong. My guess? They will be walking into the middle of a bunch of Technophobes that will want to burn our Android protagonist at the stake. It'll be a nice change of pace from all the anti-wing cults we keep running into.

...now watch as they are anti-Wing as well.  >:3

I'll concede the Luddite point to you, but five quid says it won't be burning at the stake.

Starcat5

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on May 09, 2024, 06:16:00 PMI'll concede the Luddite point to you, but five quid says it won't be burning at the stake.

Figure of speech. A combo of beheading, cremation, and spreading the ashes at a crossroads or over four separate bodies of running water still counts. After all, it is only Overkill until you find out it didn't work.