2014/04/14 [EP #3] - Daryil really needs to take more points in [Speech]

Started by Eboreg, April 14, 2014, 07:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

Oh, Daryil, still keep digging yourself into a pit do you? Seriously, he couldn't have said that any worse. Now I'm left wondering what has made him so unnaturally serious during this occasion.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Abel-needs-a-hug

Quote from: Eboreg on April 14, 2014, 07:06:39 PM
Oh, Daryil, still keep digging yourself into a pit do you? Seriously, he couldn't have said that any worse. Now I'm left wondering what has made him so unnaturally serious during this occasion.
Considering he didn't catch the innuendo in that statement, I'm guessing this is before his mate was killed, and his subsequent insanity.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Abel-needs-a-hug on April 15, 2014, 12:52:12 AM
Considering he didn't catch the innuendo in that statement, I'm guessing this is before his mate was killed, and his subsequent insanity.

Naw. If you go back to the first panel of the first page, it says "One year before Project Future" in the corner. Daryil's lover was killed long before that.

No, I think it's more likely Daryil just doesn't do this sort of thing very often (he's not used to women).

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh. Responding "you're not nearly enough of a man for me, love" wouldn't help, either, would it?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

Dayil speaking sense no makes sense. Why am I not surprised? :giggle

You know I'm a little surprised with Dayril. Obviously this conversation needs a little help to get the point across. What he needs are either puppets, a singing number about his point he's trying to get across or a presentation drawings. Heck, it worked for Abel and Fa'lina. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: joshofspam on April 15, 2014, 01:59:46 PM

You know I'm a little surprised with Dayril. Obviously this conversation needs a little help to get the point across. What he needs are either puppets, a singing number about his point he's trying to get across or a presentation drawings. Heck, it worked for Abel and Fa'lina. :P

That would make for some interesting foreplay.

Abel-needs-a-hug

Quote from: CubiKitsune on April 15, 2014, 03:15:59 AM
Quote from: Abel-needs-a-hug on April 15, 2014, 12:52:12 AM

Naw. If you go back to the first panel of the first page, it says "One year before Project Future" in the corner. Daryil's lover was killed long before that.
How did I miss that? :mowsad