2014/01/17 [DMFA #1456] Fresh food.

Started by Howl, January 17, 2014, 05:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

That doesn't seem pleasant. I hope he didn't expand that much. Wonder how he tastes.

HaDDea

Noooo, Dimanika, don't eat Mink! Stressed squiglets don't taste nice at all, I promise!  :<

Quote from: Howl on January 17, 2014, 05:09:10 AM
That doesn't seem pleasant. I hope he didn't expand that much. Wonder how he tastes.
I can't decide whether poor Abyss has ended up with a mouthful of Mink or whether he's managed to pull off another wardrobe malfunction like he did with Fa'lina earlier. The fact that I can't tell is terrifying :erk

Poor Mink - after this meeting he's going to need his clowns. Lots and lots of clowns.

joshofspam

Well considering Mink seems to have feature of either a squid or an octopus, I can't really be surprised that he pulled that off again.

Those suckers can squeeze themselves into anything.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Grey Wolf

What were the clacking things Dimanika was going to use?

I guess Mink has gone into the empty space where Abyss's face isn't. Mink should really start asking before jumping into other people's clothes!
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

dravus

Quote from: Grey Wolf on January 17, 2014, 10:33:54 AM

it is a nut cracker.....typically for breaking open large nuts

ZacAttac21

I'm starting to come up with a few gags involving what's under Abyss's cloak... :giggle

seikueon

Quote from: dravus on January 17, 2014, 10:38:24 AM
Quote from: Grey Wolf on January 17, 2014, 10:33:54 AM

it is a nut cracker.....typically for breaking open large nuts
Or crab legs.

Tuyu

I'm guessing--Dan and Mink saw Dimanika with a nutcracker, Dan tried to stop her, and Mink...hid in Abyss's face? (or inside her hood, but since we don't really know what's there...)

katasev

NOOO, MINK! That's where all the overly sharp pointy teeth are hidden!! D8 But uh, good job on the double-KO? Poor Dan...

ZacAttac21

Notice there's no bulge in her dress from him being in there. "Abyss" indeed...

Wanderer

That should be "suffering from the loss as we speak," Fa'lina, not "suffering as we speak from the loss." The children are suffering from the loss, you're not speaking from the loss.

...Sorry. Every once in a while I remember that I majored in English in college.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

I'm surprised Dimanika didn't use a car; apparently, crows use them to break open nuts.

Although, that would probably be really messy...........nevermind..... :sweatdrop

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Wanderer on January 18, 2014, 01:25:47 AM
That should be "suffering from the loss as we speak," Fa'lina, not "suffering as we speak from the loss." The children are suffering from the loss, you're not speaking from the loss.

...Sorry. Every once in a while I remember that I majored in English in college.

*slap* No correcting in the forum. Bad Wanderer. No cookie.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Howl

I was going to comment on it, but it has a civil tone to it. Wasn't worth me calling out.

Tuyu

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on January 18, 2014, 12:36:48 PM
I'm surprised Dimanika didn't use a car; apparently, crows use them to break open nuts.

Although, that would probably be really messy...........nevermind..... :sweatdrop
And very bad for Dan, since it looks like she used the nutcracker on him instead...

e_voyager

my first thought was that he jumped down abyss's throat when was even scarier  to me that him jumping into fa`lina's cloths
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ArchTeryx

Quote from: e_voyager on January 19, 2014, 02:41:41 PMmy first thought was that he jumped down abyss's throat when was even scarier  to me that him jumping into fa`lina's cloths

I don't think Abyss has a "throat" to jump into.  She's an Eldritch Abomination akin to the Gravity Drive from Event Horizon - a gateway of sorts that leads nowhere any mortal being would ever want to go.

Mind you, she's a really friendly Eldritch Abomination, but that doesn't make her any less of one.  Her clan wouldn't have it any other way.

And Mink?  I think Mink can survive pretty much anything.  He'd look at THE DARK and go, "Oooh, needs more clowns!"

ZacAttac21

Quote from: ArchTeryx on January 19, 2014, 11:34:58 PM
Quote from: e_voyager on January 19, 2014, 02:41:41 PMmy first thought was that he jumped down abyss's throat when was even scarier  to me that him jumping into fa`lina's cloths

I don't think Abyss has a "throat" to jump into.  She's an Eldritch Abomination akin to the Gravity Drive from Event Horizon - a gateway of sorts that leads nowhere any mortal being would ever want to go.

Mind you, she's a really friendly Eldritch Abomination, but that doesn't make her any less of one.  Her clan wouldn't have it any other way.

And Mink?  I think Mink can survive pretty much anything.  He'd look at THE DARK and go, "Oooh, needs more clowns!"
I have to wonder just how "friendly" she is outside the academy... Or clan Kish'Ta in general, for that matter.

Tuyu

Quote from: Raxuno on January 20, 2014, 01:52:02 AM
I have to wonder just how "friendly" she is outside the academy... Or clan Kish'Ta in general, for that matter.
Well, someone has to run the funhouses...

ArchTeryx

Quote from: Tuyu on January 20, 2014, 03:30:26 AM
Well, someone has to run the funhouses...
"You know nothing. 'Hell' is only a word.  The reality is much, much worse."

And it'd be Kish'ta that would be your tour guide.

I'd guess that Abyss is as friendly as her clan allows, even outside the Academy.  Her form is an Eldritch Abomination, but really, she's a very social and outgoing sort.  And she's more startled then anyone when Mink abruptly decided to go Abyss Diving.