2013/09/20 [DMFA #1430] Darn! Missed Kria in a bikini by *this* much

Started by killpurakat, September 20, 2013, 12:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killpurakat

Love the little smirky-smile on Mehlata's face in that last panel. It reminds me of the Grinch's grin.  >:3

And woot for the move! Hope everything runs smoothly for you, Amber! :)

Jasonrevall

I'm glad to see DMFA is joining Katbox. I love that all these awesome peeps are working together to make awesome stuff.

Good luck with the move!
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Jasae Bushae

I wonder if she realizes that this meeting is far more torturous and painful than any horror she could have devised. XD Or that Kria would LOVE to be attacked again at this point. XD
I might be a hack writer but thats no reason not to Enjoy writing anyways
http://greenfrostfire.deviantart.com/

Eboreg

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Tapewolf

Quote from: killpurakat on September 20, 2013, 12:59:16 AM
Love the little smirky-smile on Mehlata's face in that last panel. It reminds me of the Grinch's grin.  >:3

I'm not sure about missing Kria in a bikini.  You probably missed Kria on a shopping trip.  At first I was wondering whether she just likes to shop for relaxation, but then I remembered all her clothes had been destroyed.  So yeah, she's going to have to do that at some point.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

mithril

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 20, 2013, 12:12:58 PM

I'm not sure about missing Kria in a bikini.  You probably missed Kria on a shopping trip.  At first I was wondering whether she just likes to shop for relaxation, but then I remembered all her clothes had been destroyed.  So yeah, she's going to have to do that at some point.

so your saying we missed Kria shopping for bikini's?  :mowtongue

joshofspam

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 20, 2013, 12:12:58 PM

It will be a chance to see some of the culture that the undead have made of this island. Food courts for tourists and the few living living residents should prove interesting.

Not to mention the body shops that they use to work on their bodies and their taste in art that will show up from time to time. That's assuming Kria survives the slide show of course. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Shadowdancer

With her history Kria is likely to run into an old acquaintance.

It would be nice to see that kind of test to her restraint.

Ahh, the silent screams of diplomacy!  :mwaha
The most powerful magic is just a distraction.