2013/04/22 [PF #277] - Daryil you sly fox

Started by Eboreg, August 24, 2013, 08:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

Are you pandering to Major Nutcase so that he will release the manacles? That's the best explanation I have for his actions.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Eboreg on August 24, 2013, 08:50:21 AM
Are you pandering to Major Nutcase so that he will release the manacles? That's the best explanation I have for his actions.

In the original script Jakob was almost in tears because he thought Daryil was wholly taken with Fendrick's idea.  But that seemed a gross lack of faith in his Leader.  Now he's just bewildered and trying to figure what Daryil is playing at.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Well the guy was willing to believe Jakob was willing to work with him.

How hard could it be for Daryil to pull a fast one over him?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: joshofspam on August 24, 2013, 01:33:55 PM

"I have this bridge for sale..."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lurkie

Quote from: joshofspam on August 24, 2013, 01:33:55 PM
Well the guy was willing to believe Jakob was willing to work with him.

Not hard at all.  All he has to do is tell Fenny the Fruit-Loop what he wants to hear.  Fendrick is so convinced of the righteousness of his Cause that he almost can't hear anyone disagree with him.  Look at how much trouble he had when Jakob told him that his plan was completely bonkers.  So yeah, I think Daryil can take him for a ride with no trouble.  Of course, when Fenny finds out that he's been had, he's probably going to lose any sense of composure.  (And you thought 'Cubi were emotional!)  Then he'll get dangerous.  Though what he's going to do against a Tri-Wing 'Cubi is beyond me.

EDIT:
P.S.  I loved the expressions in this strip, especially Daryil's.  All that was missing were the anime sparklies in his eyes.  :-)
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lurkie on August 26, 2013, 08:23:39 PM
P.S.  I loved the expressions in this strip, especially Daryil's.  All that was missing were the anime sparklies in his eyes.  :-)

I think you're going to love the next two pages.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lurkie

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 26, 2013, 08:28:56 PM
Quote from: Lurkie on August 26, 2013, 08:23:39 PM

I think you're going to love the next two pages.

Sounds like fun!  I'd say I can't wait, but alas, I have no choice.  So I'll just sit here and gnaw on things. Fingernails, keyboards, power cords... X-P
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |