2013/07/05 [PF #270] - Paging Major Nutcase

Started by Eboreg, July 05, 2013, 01:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

Yeah, I'm just gonna call Fendrick Major Nutcase from here on. Ashford should only be Sergeant Nutcase 'cause he didn't have as much power as this guy. I do like the idea of the big conspirators being conspiracy theorists because of the delightful irony and also because most conspiracies are born of fear, conspiracy theorists have fear in great abundance.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Lurkie

Major Nutcase, eh?  I like it.  :-)  I do think that Ashford should be Lieutenant Nutcase, however.  Why, you ask?  Well, that would make Keaton his Sergeant, and as all the world knows, it's the Sergeants who run the Army!  Certainly Keaton was running things from behind the scenes when she was Ashford's secretary/adjutant/whatever.

I like the way Daryil and Jakob are screwing with Fendrick here.  Jakob and Lord Page were indeed trying to make Ha'Khun a better place to live.  But instead, Fendrick sees Johan Cross's... excesses.  *snicker*

By the way, Fenny old boy, are you sure that those bracers actually work on a Tri-Wing?  I wouldn't be, if I were you...  Waitaminnit...  I just noticed that there's no clan symbol on Daryil's chest, meaning he's an avatar of some sort.  (Okay, yeah, I'm slow.)  So the question now asks itself, Where is the real Daryil, and what is he doing?  Heh-heh-heh.
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

joshofspam

Fendrick probably couldn't look more shocked even if Daryil was singing "A more humane Mikado".

Considering how wrong he was on those three, it should be interesting to hear how he interpreted Jakob's part in all this.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Lurkie on July 05, 2013, 02:39:46 PM
By the way, Fenny old boy, are you sure that those bracers actually work on a Tri-Wing?  I wouldn't be, if I were you...  Waitaminnit...  I just noticed that there's no clan symbol on Daryil's chest, meaning he's an avatar of some sort.  (Okay, yeah, I'm slow.)  So the question now asks itself, Where is the real Daryil, and what is he doing?  Heh-heh-heh.

Listening to the paranoiac to make sure he doesn't miss something, since the paranoiac in question might have some hidden weapons.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Why is it Daryil reminds me of David Bowie when he played Jareth in Labyrinth?  Seriously i could see Daryil siinging the magic dance song...
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kirrin_Shadowclaw on July 08, 2013, 12:29:05 AM
Why is it Daryil reminds me of David Bowie when he played Jareth in Labyrinth?  Seriously i could see Daryil siinging the magic dance song...

I can certainly see him doing something like throwing a baby up and walking away.

... whilst, as shown in the movie, still making sure the baby is safe.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ChaosMageX

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 08, 2013, 04:25:55 PM
Quote from: Kirrin_Shadowclaw on July 08, 2013, 12:29:05 AM
Why is it Daryil reminds me of David Bowie when he played Jareth in Labyrinth?  Seriously i could see Daryil siinging the magic dance song...

I can certainly see him doing something like throwing a baby up and walking away.

... whilst, as shown in the movie, still making sure the baby is safe.

You know this has to drawn now, don't you? >:3 It would actually be quite interesting to see how well Merlin could draw a baby as adorable as Dan or Abel, and then draw that baby being tossed by Daryil in that manner.

EDIT: Oh, and when I first read the title of this page, I was so out of it that I thought it was "Paging Major Tom", and now I can't get that song out of my head. xD

Icon by Sunblink