Mirrors on the Ceiling (Mature) (OoC/Interest Check) (GRAND REOPENING)

Started by Kafzeil, March 24, 2013, 05:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostwish

I think the problem is we have maybe 2-3 dedicated posters.. and then like the other half are deadweight we're all waiting on. :\

VAE

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

FelixGrey_Incubi

Ah thank god. Thought I had been off for too long. Im still in if we get this going but posts won't be super fast or immediate; just got a 2nd job and im still balancing things out

Ghostwish

Angel

FUCK SORRY. I had stuff going on around the holidays - boyfriend, family, uncle getting married soon, the works. Please nobody leave, I wanna stay 'til shit starts crawling up our legs at least. Will work on it and hopefully have something up before the week is out.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ghostwish

VAE

I wouldn't be so sure, but on the other paw, I don't believe that this will actually get any sort of an activity spike on its own.
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

FelixGrey_Incubi

This appears to have dropped off the deep end of some sort of cliff...

Angel

I have hereby agreed to co-GM this game when necessary. Kaf is aware and has given his consent.

So. All a you. GET TO WOIK.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Couple of us are still waiting to be able to make an entrance post.
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

VAE

Yay for life!
*sings Always look on the bright side of mentioned*
Saphroneth

Angel

HEY!

LISTEN!

I edited my post to include the bus arriving! The other bus driver's name, btw, is Lou Garrison. He has no beef with the Steinbahgs, but he did meet Leland before taking the job, hence how he knows Leland's appearance from Jarevei's. Kaf, I hope this is all okay, I came up with it in the car on the way home from work XD
BANDWAGON JUMP!

FelixGrey_Incubi

HUZZAH! So that means Harmond can make his sarcasm-filled appearance now?! Sure hope so!

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!

FelixGrey_Incubi

Harmond steps out from the small cluster of trees to see if the bus had arrived yet. He'd heard that it would take him to where he wanted to go for awhile...hotel Steinbahg. It was of particular interest to him because of its bloody history but the possibility of something else being hidden within the hotel itself. He knew from experience that someone like Leland wouldn't offer a job like this for without reason. Especially when he had gone through the trouble of getting all legal manners handled. When the bus finally pulled up, Harmond pulled up his hood, gave a short nod to the driver and sat in the back, quietly waiting to observe who else would get on.

VAE

Saphroneth

FelixGrey_Incubi

Yeaaaa..just realized. Lack of sleep does xrazy things...and snow does NOT help. Oh and recovering from a cold. My bad! @-@

FelixGrey_Incubi

Alright so hopefully that'll do..and less mistakes from my end as well

Kafzeil

Know what I'm gonna try posting again. I am really sorry about my lack of posting. I've been having a bit of episode of late and I've been meaning seek help for it.

anyway, I'm naming angel my Co-GM and boog an aid to help me get this rolling.

I'm terribly sorry and this all my fault.
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

Angel

Barghle. Sorry for my inactivity guys, I'll be posting again soon.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

triman95

Hope you guys don't mind me asking, but is this RP still open for me to join in?

(after) Whoops, I made a mistake. I didn't read the story all of the way. My bad. Never did a horror RP kind of thing before. Nevermind about wanting to join. Sorry

Ghostwish

Huh. Never got an email about the private message, came to check the OOC thread and noticed it.

Angel

BLARP*

(*Translation: oh dear MOTHER I'm exhausted. But a post is up!)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

FelixGrey_Incubi

Boog