12/11/2012 [Tanp #28] - It's amazing the things you can pick up in 400 years.

Started by joshofspam, December 11, 2012, 10:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Seems like Jakob was quite capable with gadgets even back then.

Understanding and suggesting improvements at first glance of the clocks workings, that's impressive
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on December 11, 2012, 10:46:27 PM
Understanding and suggesting improvements at first glance of the clocks workings, that's impressive

I'll admit that the art doesn't completely tally with the story as intended, that has occasionally happened in this series.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Eboreg

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 12, 2012, 07:29:39 AM

I'll admit that the art doesn't completely tally with the story as intended, that has occasionally happened in this series.

I reckon it still works: Jakob is a giant nerd. Er, also he could have read that clock-fixer's mind to see what the clock's problem might be, I imagine the dude's probably thinking it quite loudly.

justacritic

Quote from: Merlin on December 12, 2012, 05:05:51 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on December 12, 2012, 07:29:39 AM

I reckon it still works: Jakob is a giant nerd. Er, also he could have read that clock-fixer's mind to see what the clock's problem might be, I imagine the dude's probably thinking it quite loudly.
At this age he seems more of a lovable geek.