i can't believe one day i had you...now i don't and that tortures me...

Started by Leafar, August 26, 2006, 05:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zina

Quote from: Netami on August 28, 2006, 06:11:04 PM
And you shouldn't want her back. You're a manly man! You spread your seed, and she's just another field to plow. You apologize, you move on, life is good. Hell, she's probably going to think you're a pussy for even thinking about it. Women want a big, strong man to sire their children but a man more attuned to their psychological needs to raise them. I think you're exempt from the latter for all the baggage, and you already attempted the former, so she's used up her purpose.  ;)

Well, when you put it THAT way.
I am just a poor women, after all. Some man needs to come by and smack me for shootin' off my fool mouth. Why am I even on the computer? How did I learn to write?
Back to the sowing room I go~.
Does anyone want some mittens? :3

Leafar

i just wanted to show that EVEN God can forgive, why can't she?
anyway, maybe i am acting like this because i still feel like she is MINE...
maybe i am just being possessive and all, sometimes a friend or so says: ''hey dude, how could you let that prettie go?you nuts?''
well, i am always polite, but sometimes i really would like to reply to some of those bastards: ''you go and get some you f***ing idiot!!!!!''

zina, even if she maybe....loves me?and believe i am ''changed''?

i believe in people, i want and i need to...otherwise much things wouldn't just make any sense...

then again netami's opinion amuses me...yet i don't think this is so simple...

mittens?yay!

Zina

Quote from: Leafar on August 28, 2006, 06:15:18 PM

anyway, maybe i am acting like this because i still feel like she is MINE...

If that's how you view her, and she takes you back, she's an idiot.
That is all.

Netami

First of all, I would love for some mittens. I would also love for some dinner, so get crackin' woman!

Dude, don't say "even God" can forgive, because I am fairly certain that, by some accounts, God is supposedly the guy that can forgive anybody. It'd be better to say, like, Monty Burns. I mean, shit, if Monty Burns can forgive somebody, then surely you can forgive me for being a sleaze. Which I am also fairly certain is a fallacy and just poor debating.

But yeah, it aint worth your time to find a clear answer. Just apologize, move on to the next flower. She is NOT yours, and women hate the idea of being owned by one man (unless that's their "thing") so don't even try to get all lording over her. I spent a long time worrying over an ex I had from Junior High that I lost after moving when I realized it was just creepy and obsessive.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Leafar on August 28, 2006, 05:56:59 PM
again, i don't want to be rude but you're 16, this is beyond your understanding hazmat...
It's kind of ironic really, I'm this young, have never been in a relationship, but people tell me I give good relationship advice. :)

So quit dwelling on the past, and live in the present.  What is the present?  You're not with her.  What is the future?  You're still not with her.  Hell, if she had any sense at all, and all you do all day is look at your window at her house and think about her (I'm not saying that's what you do do), she'd move.

Zina

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 28, 2006, 06:37:08 PM
again, i don't want to be rude but you're 16, this is beyond your understanding hazmat...
It's kind of ironic really, I'm this young, have never been in a relationship, but people tell me I give good relationship advice. :)
Age shouldn't matter. Only experience. *shrug*

Netami

All of my friends say that I am pretty smart with relationships. You guys can probably say that I am not. How does this happen? Well, when you just got dumped by a girl, some guy giving you advice sounds pretty qualified. Heh.

Leafer here is wasting his manly energies trying to qualify himself for some unknown female standard. Women really aren't all that deep, they can be just as shallow as the stereotypical man. Chances are she wasn't all that great to begin with and you're just pining over something you can't have. It's a cocktail of guilt, lust, and romanticizing.

Arcalane

Quote from: Zina on August 28, 2006, 06:39:19 PM
Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 28, 2006, 06:37:08 PM
Age shouldn't matter. Only experience. *shrug*
Ageism sucks. It's true that experience comes with age, but some things are just natural. (Such as intelligence, or lack thereof...)

Also, don't assume that something is beyond someone's understanding just because of their age. Sure, it can be in some cases, for example the trenches of the World Wars, or what it's like to go through for families of those killed in various bombing incidents, but you shouldn't just outright shun them and tell them to sod off.

Other people provide other viewpoints, and other viewpoints aren't always going to fit with yours. People are not things that you can own, no matter how you look at it.

Get over it and move on. You'll only dig yourself into a deeper hole if you continue worrying, fretting and such. Feel free to dig yourself out, since you seem to be rejecting all offers of help.

Gareeku

Here's the basic rundown on things.

You want her back. She doesn't want you back. Its your fault, you were an ass. Move on, get over it, leave her to run her life and you to run yours. Learn from your mistakes and treat women better and not like objects next time, and maybe you'll have more stable relationships.

That is all.

Leafar

dunno, dunno...still when i see her i get upset...dunno why...sometimes i get really happy...sometimes i get sad...it's so confusing and weird all this mix of feelings when all i am used to, is like netami is saying...yes, i am somehow a guy like him.but people say i am also kind and gentle, i ''rarely'' feel like cheating...oh god i don't want to be so fake in saying i never think about any other girl when i am with someone...every guy does that and i am not a freaking monster machine...
then again, i think myself (me) to be a good guy, gentle and kind, but yet i have this ''darkside'' thing...yet i never meant to disrespect or hurt any girl...i am getting this idea that i am not fully ready for a relation yet...just...you know...fun!
BUT MAYBE, I SAID! :>

Gareeku

just because you may think about other women when you're in a relationship with someone, it doesn't mean you can be an ass to your partner.

Leafar

Quote from: Gareeku on August 28, 2006, 07:29:02 PM
just because you may think about other women when you're in a relationship with someone, it doesn't mean you can be an ass to your partner.

*sleeps due to the tedium*

oh, really??? :>

Gareeku

Er, yes actually. Also, acting like an idiot towards people who are actually trying to help doesn't do you any favours. It actually makes you look rather pathetic.

Netami

Butting heads is boring. I am still waiting for my dinner, which I hope Zina cooked enough for everyone. Or else she fails her foremothers.

Leafar

hahaha...i am sure she didn't fail...even with my steak! like the good girl she is...

Zina

Sorry guys. I left you for another man. He has more money and his car is nicer. :<
I hope you understand.

Leafar

SEE?????SEE?????????SEE HOW WOMEN ARE????????? *opens up with Netami a very manly club that uses women teeth to open beers*

Aridas

Man, you're just on and off with the moods... Decide on one and stick with it, because right now you never had me pulled into this, and you probably never will. Half the time you act like you don't give a shit, the other half you're (pretending?) to be dark and depressed about something. Which is it going to be?

Manawolf

Zina

Quote from: Leafar on August 28, 2006, 08:12:12 PM
SEE?????SEE?????????SEE HOW WOMEN ARE????????? *opens up with Netami a very manly club that uses women teeth to open beers*

Around these parts, we call those "Manly clubs' gay bars. :3

Leafar

Quote from: Zina on August 28, 2006, 08:14:31 PM

aww man, you got me there, good one!

hey, about my mood....as i said...i am confused man...don't rush me to anything....

Aridas

confused doesn't mean you get to act like a retard when it's inappropriate. If you're going to keep giving us these speeches and being emo, then damn well prove to us everything you say is meaningful, rather than showing us things that would only convince a good part of us that she's better off not knowing you.

Leafar

''lol'' is a very good sentence now...

1 - i don't need to prove anything to nobody.
2 - we were only joking
3 - i joke almost all the time, and i can pretty guess people can see when i am serious...

now, are we done?

Aridas

Quote from: Leafar on August 28, 2006, 08:47:59 PM
1 - i don't need to prove anything to nobody.
2 - we were only joking
3 - i joke almost all the time, and i can pretty guess people can see when i am serious...

1. So judging by that double negative, you DO need to prove things to us.
2. There's a time and a place for everything, and this kinda isn't it for you in particular.
3. See 2.

xHaZxMaTx

Huzzah  for double negatives and how funny it is when you explain them to the people that use them! :D

Leafar

people, lose that, don't get so off topic...anyway, i think this won't go much away anyway...

Damaris

Who said forgiving you meant she ever had to speak with you again?  I've forgiven a friend of mine for being a stupid ass, but I'm not bothering with him anymore, because I know he will never change, and I value my life at it's currently moderate stress level.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netami

Quote from: Zina on August 28, 2006, 08:14:31 PM

Well of course we are going to be gay when YOU LEFT US FOR A RICH GUY.

Aridas

Quote from: Leafar on August 28, 2006, 09:51:23 PM
people, lose that, don't get so off topic...anyway, i think this won't go much away anyway...
Nobody's going off topic, you're only trying to shut up the people who don't tell you what you want to hear.

Leafar

aridas, you're sick...

damaris, but i HAVE changed...

Netami, we need an extra job! >:3