20/04/2012 [DMFA #1302] - Off A'venturing We Shall Go

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, April 20, 2012, 05:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Quote from: psilorder on April 29, 2012, 01:16:32 PM
Quote from: joshofspam on April 27, 2012, 03:22:54 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on April 27, 2012, 01:28:30 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 27, 2012, 11:16:45 AM
It occurs to me to wonder if the head is removed as in detached, or removed as in run off with.
In the latter case, the clan mark may be on the removed part of the body...

That wouldn't surprise me at all.  It is also possible that the head was removed after the incubus was killed.

Of coarse going by that process of thought and thinking about what Mink said about Piflak's daughter, why take the whole head and not simply remove the mark from the head and leave the head behind? :erk

Sure that might take a little more time to work out, but considering magic, tools and the time, it would seem a possible task. Or maybe the person involved likes to take his or hers time with such tasks?

Well, unless you are saying the magic was used so the mark could be removed without taking the skin and fur, it might be the head was taken to leave less evidence of what was done.
"why was this specific piece of skin and fur removed? it doesn't look it it was done by a weapon during the killing."

Hmmmm...thing is, I seem to remember Fluffy mentioning in a Q@A that Wasn't a certain dragons wife was decapitated multiple times (that in itself makes me think his wife was either a mythos or a cubi with a tri-wing in her clan) by a twi-wing?

Odd how two murders thus far have all the indications of past things in the old cubi and dragon war. We don't even know if it was just two thus far.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.