TaskiLabDSFARGEG D:

Started by Taskidog, August 20, 2006, 07:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manawolf

Frankly, he really needs to drop the MMORPG (Runescape).  I'm a big time gamer and I'm against them.  All they do is suck away what little social life you have, along with your money.

Aridas

The worst part about it is that he decided to pick it up long after I stopped, and even longer after I told him he should try it. >.>

King Of Hearts

Quote from: Manawolf on August 29, 2006, 12:25:11 AM
Frankly, he really needs to drop the MMORPG (Runescape).  I'm a big time gamer and I'm against them.  All they do is suck away what little social life you have, along with your money.

Wiser words were never spoken.

Once in college I ended up wihout money for a more than a week because I blew my budget on for prepaid cards for Ragnarok Online and had to sustain myself on cup noodles and water.

Bleh.

Taskidog

Actually, on my sister's computer I can't play it at all :D

It wont let me <.<
Along with some other things, which is why I can use the furfire gallery
Lately I've just been lurking on 4chan :P

But I know that once I can, I'll probably jump back on to Runesape again >.>
I'd go search for a help group or something but I'm too lazy to look  o.o

King Of Hearts

I propose a 4chan /b/ fur-ified theme!

Azlan

Runescape... boy did I ever tire of mining... battling for space to mine... and forging ingots... smithing ingots into stuff... arrrggghhh!

On the side note, the two-color eye foxy is most adorable...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Zedd

Alondro

*Charline helps Taski free himself from Runescape by setting him on fire*  There, now you'll be in too much agonizing pain to play!  And by the time the oozing 3rd degree burns heal, the withdrawl symptoms will be over.  *Ain't she a helpful ebil critter?*   >:3

*Charles erfs*  Well, yes some commissions take time to get due to RL.  Of course, sometimes it gets absurd... I waited 3 years for one, in particular.   :mowdizzy
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Rowne

I'd agree as far as commercial MMOs are concerned.  I usually don't leave on a good note with those, they care little for their customers.  However, I've found that if one runs their own server or plays a casual, free MMO, it's much better.  That's why some of my fondest memories are of my own UO server and NWN and why I've been playing stuff like Space Cowboy, Pangya and Trickster the most, lately.

It's funny ...

I finally got into the beta of a big-name MMO I've been waiting to play for a while (I won't name it for various reasons) and it was just a clone of another major MMO.  There wasn't much to it at all.  In fact, after all the promises made, it was just depressing.

So I've learned my lesson about paying for them.  I still haven't found anything bad in the casual stuffs though because with the games I've mentioned, I can pick them up and play them for an hour or so, then put them down for a while.

Black & White II, the Movies and similar ate more of my life than that.

I just wanted to offer my thoughts on the matter, anyway.

Still, as for Taski, anyone can make a mistake with a commission.  The last artist I commissioned to do a piece for me got the colours mixed up (even though I was specific).  I asked him about it and he offered to recolour it, that impressed me.  It hadn't mattered because I'd already recoloured the picture myself with the Gimp (hurrah for spectrum-swapping) but still.  Most artists are reasonable if they're asked and the ones that aren't, one simply doesn't commission again, simple as that.

Zorro

Quote from: King Of Hearts on August 29, 2006, 03:28:44 AM
I propose a 4chan /b/ fur-ified theme!

Well every Friday is Furry Friday.

A Taskidog Furry Raid on Furday?

King Of Hearts

That could work, Fridays would be the most opportune time for such an undertaking.

...or maybe a Taski Teusday.

topher chee

i think you mean Taski Tuesday

Zedd

My does time fly fast or what

luiqui

Quote from: topher chee on August 30, 2006, 03:38:55 PM

No. I don't think he did, Topher Chee.

Topher S Chee.

*glares for good measure*

Zedd

topher chee

Quote from: luiqui on August 30, 2006, 04:34:08 PM

Topher S Chee.

what?

Netami

My name is Netami, and I approve of this message.

Tapewolf

Good stuff.  The fewer bananas the better.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

luiqui

Quote from: topher chee on August 30, 2006, 07:22:27 PM
Quote from: luiqui on August 30, 2006, 04:34:08 PM

Topher S Chee.

what?

I was being silly, which I am approximately 99% of the time.

99.261% to be precise.

Alondro

Bwah ha ha!  Mab did the 'Beetlejuice' face!   xD
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

ITOS

It's not wise to upset a fae. You never know what might happen..

... a nuke or a tidal wave, maybe.  :P
This generic comment was brought to you by:

xHaZxMaTx

Supercheese

But where will we get our potassium?  D:

Drake Manaweilder

those two aren't gunna' sleep very well for months.

Zedd

I agree Drake...And sides Taski looks like a grouch in that trashcan yet this one gives you snuggles from bee-hind

Rowne

I like Taski, Taski makes me laugh.

Especially with that bit with him being an inverted version of Oscar the Grouch.  That really works, so well.  Poor Mab, I don't believe that she shall ever escape ... The Banana.

I'll go away and take my stupid with me, now.  That and my references which absolutely nobody will get (probably).

Zedd

*draws out a huge spoon* My spoon is too big :<

Aridas

No more bananas?! D8

*falls over*

xHaZxMaTx