10/18/2011 [TANP #1] It's a family affair

Started by joshofspam, October 22, 2011, 01:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Seems like we need to get the comment pages rolling for the new side story. I guess I'm just the fool to start it off in a train wreck, hmmmmmm? >:3

Seems like Page didn't start out life to good. I can see a bit of him in that woman in the background, her mother perhaps?

It also seems a little ironic  to say that to Page when he obviously has Angel blood in him. One could wonder who he inherited the wings from, considering he's the only one with wings in the room.

Windmills!!! :mowmeep So could this be where he got his first interest in technology?

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Lurkie

They do look a bit alike, don't they?  If she is his mother, then perhaps she's a succubus doing the whole masquerade-as-a-being schtick.  That would explain why Page has wings and she doesn't.  Or perhaps she's not related at all.  Of course, the raccoon fellow could be an incubus acting the part of a particularly bad-tempered Being.  All of this is pure speculation, of course.  At this point, we don't know anything about these people, except that the one of them is Page.  After all, we've only just begun the opening act...
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Ellian

I'm a bit astonished that nobody has yet found a pun in the name of the story.
Well, apart from that... nice work so far. What puzzles me a bit is that Page's parents apparently don't have wings and consider themselves creatures. Is he adopted, maybe?
Besides, his eyes in the last panel look pretty awesome.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Ellian on October 23, 2011, 04:33:48 PM
Well, apart from that... nice work so far. What puzzles me a bit is that Page's parents apparently don't have wings and consider themselves creatures. Is he adopted, maybe?

Kria's amulet, perhaps?

As for the pun, it was so obvious nobody felt it necessary to comment, I'd guess. Certainly I wasn't leaping out of my seat to do so.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Picking a name for this series was an absolute pain in the proverbial.  I didn't want to call it "Page's Story" or "Azrael's Story" because the story itself reminds me too much of Abel's in a number of places.
Frankly I didn't like "Turning a new Page" but pretty much everyone else I asked did, so I ran with it.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

llearch n'n'daCorna

Paging The Doctor
A Page Out Of Time
A Pageant of Memories

The options abound, if I may take a page from another book...