We have spambots. Huzzah.

Started by bill, August 16, 2006, 05:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proto Belmont

Dang, I've been away from here for a long time and and I had to come back at the time of the  inappropriate PM spam bot...

Well, this just ruined my late night snack of cherries... He should be taken of the face of our world for spoiling my appetite!

:[

The Lurking Dragon

Hmph, I get back online after a few weeks off (dead laptop) and see in my email 2 PMs marked important. So I open them, to find I'm being spammed. Fun Fun. Thankfully I found this thread so I know it's old news and handled, because i was going to just quietly send a polite PM to one of our illustrious mods about it. Glad to see you all are still as crazy as ever, sorry to see you've had some tech problems.
Anyway, peace for now.
"You can't see me or hear me unless I want you to."
The Lurking Dragon

topher chee

Damaris

Currently he's IP banned.  There is the possibility that it's someone who was using a proxy, but that seems like an awful lot of work to go through just to spam a board.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Nikki

:erk

MOMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

*runs around sobbing and crying*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

*comforts Xze*

There there, Xze-Xze...the bad spammers gone...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on August 20, 2006, 07:49:52 PM
*comforts Xze*

There there, Xze-Xze...the bad spammers gone...
*clingu* ;; my poor innocent eyes...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Roureem Egas

Nikki

Think Tank

Cock in my inbox! Cock in my inbox!

Zedd

Now theirs bots whos try to shove pills down our throats...Isnt it great???   :) :)

Mew Mew Renee

LionHeart

Great like "a great big :censored nuisance"...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Aridas