The sound Togepi makes in the show is way too cute. ... >>

There's no freakin' "R" in "Togepi"!   >.<

Nikki

Quote from: Supercheese on August 31, 2006, 03:49:39 PM
Quote from: Miaka on August 31, 2006, 02:59:43 PM

Togepi Purrs ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 02, 2006, 01:09:01 AM

Togepi Purrs ^^
Mhm. And damned if it isn't the cutest thing ever.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on September 03, 2006, 11:34:02 PM

Togepi Purrs ^^

There are cuter things . . .

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on September 04, 2006, 01:06:34 AM

Togepi Purrs ^^

true. but they involve kittens, and it's still a close call.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on September 04, 2006, 01:16:02 AM
Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on September 04, 2006, 01:06:34 AM

Togepi Purrs ^^

true. but they involve kittens, and it's still a close call.

Yah. Something like skitty.

Nikki

D: Skitty isn't cuter than Togepi!!

Eevee is ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Vulpix is cuter.  I used to have a Vulpix plushie I had gotten from Burger King, but I lost it. :cry

insanekaosx

I used to have a Charmander plushie I got in one of those claw games. I have no idea where it is now >>

Supercheese

My little sister just bought a HUGE Charizard plush-like thing from a garage sale. It's not... plushy, though. It's hard and not squishy at all. >.>

insanekaosx

Quote from: Supercheese on September 05, 2006, 07:29:30 PM
My little sister just bought a HUGE Charizard plush-like thing from a garage sale. It's not... plushy, though. It's hard and not squishy at all. >.>

Yeah, the Charmander was like that. But it softened << i think. It was a long time ago.

Castle Pokemetroid

In my Pokemon game, Pokemon emrold, I have many pokedolls. I have them all that don't need battle points ta get.

Kitsune Ascendant

I never had any of the plushies, but I have a little collection of those mini figures that fit in the little poke balls.

and vulpix is obviously the cutest pokemon. the most beautiful being ninetails.

Supercheese

Ninetails is rather awesome...

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Supercheese on September 06, 2006, 02:52:27 PM
Ninetails is rather awesome...

the kitsune-like pokemon FTW!!!
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

*cries* MY FIRERED GOT STOLEN!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDXM

Anybody ever replace those damned batteries for the internal clocks for G/S/C?

It looks like a simple three-volt but Nintendo seems to have decided to be mean and RIVET the connectors to the battery itself, making home replacement a ridiculous adventure. I don't know what Nintendo was thinking there, there were GB cartridges with internal clocks BEFORE G/S and replacing their batteries were simple enough. Sure, you lose your save info if you do it, but it's bound to happen anyway, and I would have LIKED to atleast be able to play the game past the sixth year of owning it.

Bah. I could always get an emulator but I'm lazy, and have extra batteries lying around to get creative with.

Nikki

Internal clocks..i loved those ;;

That and in those games you could EVOLVE YER FREAKIN EEVEE INTO AN ESPEON OR UMBREON AND YOU'D KNOW WHICH IT WOULD EVOLVE INTO!!!

*HISS*

Kitsune Ascendant

yep. the day/night thing was pretty cool. I'm suprised they didn't do it in the gba generation. I'd hope that they do it with diamond/pearl, but the chances of me getting a ds are near nonexistant. see, that's why I like being about a gen behind on the handhelds. I can get an used one for a good price, and they usually keep the last gen games around for a while. that and gba/sp plays color games, which currently account for about 1/3 of my little collection (it used to be a bigger fraction, but then I got some really cool gba games, including firered and emerald)

TheDXM

The clock feature was great, but quite obviously, broken. I don't know you would fix it. I suppose it's possible you could draw power from the batteries that are already in your hand-held to replace what's lost on the internal battery, but that would definately shorten the battery-life of whatever you'd use to power the hand-held and still doesn't guarantee your on-board cartridge battery will still be chugging along after 6+ years.

Someone (or I) needs to hurry up and invent pc-based pokemon games. THAT'LL fix your clock problem, and even open up the possibility of internet-wide trading/link-battles. Very neat.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: TheDXM on September 12, 2006, 11:45:11 AM
The clock feature was great, but quite obviously, broken. I don't know you would fix it. I suppose it's possible you could draw power from the batteries that are already in your hand-held to replace what's lost on the internal battery, but that would definately shorten the battery-life of whatever you'd use to power the hand-held and still doesn't guarantee your on-board cartridge battery will still be chugging along after 6+ years.

Someone (or I) needs to hurry up and invent pc-based pokemon games. THAT'LL fix your clock problem, and even open up the possibility of internet-wide trading/link-battles. Very neat.

there are actually programs out there that allow net pokemon battles. here's one I found.

www.netbattle.net
It's a free online battling arena for building your own dream pokemon team and fighting. Just build a team, enter a server, and challenge somebody. Smogon server is the current popular server. I don't play it, though. also, I've heard that there are a LOT of REALLY experienced players.

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on September 12, 2006, 01:23:28 AM
yep. the day/night thing was pretty cool. I'm suprised they didn't do it in the gba generation. I'd hope that they do it with diamond/pearl, 

Dude, there is a 0% of that happening.

Instead, the have morning, daytime, afternoon, evening, and night. In S/G/C they had daytime, then it would all of a sudden go to night. They will have all the times of day.

Nikki

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on September 12, 2006, 10:53:41 PM
Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on September 12, 2006, 01:23:28 AM
yep. the day/night thing was pretty cool. I'm suprised they didn't do it in the gba generation. I'd hope that they do it with diamond/pearl, 

Dude, there is a 0% of that happening.

Instead, the have morning, daytime, afternoon, evening, and night. In S/G/C they had daytime, then it would all of a sudden go to night. They will have all the times of day.
0w0 sweeeeeeeeeeeet......

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 13, 2006, 12:20:09 PM
0w0 sweeeeeeeeeeeet......

Look for ya self! In the begging of it, they show a few.

Kitsune Ascendant

that may be just enough to get me to pick up a ds... or it would if I didn't already have my sights set on the wii.

Nikki

:superlick

SWEEEEETTTTT!! i must save up for a DS!!!!! *runs to go clean old peoples' houses for a lot of monies*

Rowne

They're moving it into pseudo-3D?  That's looking rather pretty, I must say.  It looks like it might be another worthy entry into the Pokémon series, since they always seem to manage to come up with fascinating new content for every machine they release that franchise on.

Still, I don't know why but Flaming Monkey strikes me as so very wrong and something that shouldn't be a Pokémon.  I mean, if you combine that with the standard fighting techniques of a Simian, it just doesn't bear thinking about.

Supercheese

Quote from: Rowne on September 15, 2006, 02:52:19 PM
They're moving it into pseudo-3D?  That's looking rather pretty, I must say.  It looks like it might be another worthy entry into the Pokémon series, since they always seem to manage to come up with fascinating new content for every machine they release that franchise on.

Yes, indeed.

Quote from: Rowne on September 15, 2006, 02:52:19 PM
Still, I don't know why but Flaming Monkey strikes me as so very wrong and something that shouldn't be a Pokémon.  I mean, if you combine that with the standard fighting techniques of a Simian, it just doesn't bear thinking about.

:laugh *falls off chair* I wouldn't have thought of that, but it's hilarious now that you mention it!

Castle Pokemetroid

I want the penguin starter! And the monkey dose strike as odd to me.