09/14/10 [DSWC News] - The Sequel No One Expected

Started by Darkmoon, September 14, 2010, 09:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

That's right, people, DSWC is coming back. I got an idea for a new series set in DSWC continuity. It is, in fact, a play on the original series, a sidequel the takes place concurrently with the original series. The "rules" are as such:

1) The series will take place at a one-to-one pace with the original series. Major moments that happen with the original characters will be reflected in the new series.

2) The series is from the perspective of Dracula and his minions instead of Richter and Cornell (although the two heroes will still show up from time to time).

3) Due to the continuity reboot from the original series, this series will take place in the "new" continuity, so some events won't happen the exact same way, as now they can't.

I will start posting the comics for you here, and they will go up in the next month or two for real on the site. Enjoy!
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Destina Faroda

WHOA!

This is big, big news!  However, I have a question.  By "continuity reboot" do you mean that this series is going to take into effect the new Castlevania Timeline, that it's ignoring them, or something else?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

If you remember, somewhere around comic #300 (maybe earlier, I'm not gonna bother to look it up), Richter and Cornell go into a space-time rip, and while there, they find out that someone (Death) rebooted DSWC continuity, removing the cross-series elements and making it truer to the actual Castlevania continuity.

That's the version of continuity I'm using here for DSWC.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...