Awakening...

Started by Crate, September 03, 2005, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crate

Hello, Clockwork Mansion Forum Members. I am Crate.  :zombiekun

I discovered the CRPG comics about...a week ago. I loved them, and spent all day reading through all 180-ish comics. I make it a point to read the new CRPG comic every weekday. I have worked on comics myself, and CRPG is the best webcomic I have ever read. And i've read quiet a lot.

Just thought i'd say Hello. And I have done that. I look forward to this forum and my time here.

And with that, I take my leave.

Jorge D. Fuentes

Welcome to the Forums.
We hope you enjoy your stay here.

Make sure you read the Rules (they're http://clockworkmansion.com/rulescm.php, and if you have any other Questions, ask the people with Axes or Crosses under their names.

Once again, Welcome.

Sincerely,
Jorge

Darkmoon

He means the admins an moderators, just in case you're using anything besides the default skin. He's pimping his skin as hard as he can.

Welcome, and thanx for the praise. I always like a good ego stroke. ^_^

Crate

Haha.

Yup...I've read the rules, and I am using the default skin. So I can see the axes and crosses. Very neato design here.

Thanks for welcoming me. I hope I have a good time here.

Alucard_The_Great

whats your favorite comic so far Crate?

Crate

Mmm.

That's a tough choice, considering there are some really good ones.

I liked the ones with Darkmoon in Hell. All of those had some good humor in them. The one with Dispel Undead was awesome...the blend of drawn and sprites was surprisingly smooth.

The Princess thinking she's a vampire. That was classic. Especially when she was about to get Alec, then he turned. It fit perfectly. >;D

As for one comic I like above the rest...hmm...to be honest, i'm not sure. I like the arcs that the comic has, like Darkmoon goes to Hell. Each "arc" has it's own humor to it.

(Edit) After glancing through all the comics, I found one that I would say is my "favorite" so far.  #181: A Cinimatic Return. That's a priceless comic. <3

Darkmoon

I am please to see that the later comics are enjoyed so well. I'd hate to think I peaked early.

ilpalazzo

All of your comics are funny except one. I can't remember which one though.