06/07/2010 [DMFA #1125] - A treat for Wildy

Started by Tapewolf, July 06, 2010, 08:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Maybe she should have asked Jyrras instead...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Mao

....I think that between Wildy or Jyrras.. she should have asked Pip.

Darktail67

D R Dracowolf

Wait, what? *flips through calendar* I swear we went through this just last week!

Drayco84

No, that was with Mr. Snarker, The Resident Mod.

I gotta hand it to Lorenda, picking one of the worst people to reveal this info to... After all, last Wildy B-Day, she asked Lorenda to collect money from Biggs, or eat him.

LionHeart

Somehow I get the feeling that Wildy will be showing up at the dinner with a video camera...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Anker Steadfast

Well, if she does appear at the dinner, the obvious question is - Will Ailiph and Wildy be able to be in the same room without getting into a fight ?

If they do, I think a good hiding place might be in order. :D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Psychedelic Mushroom

Meeps. And how will Dan not only understand what's going on. If he has to go what will Regina do to him? This may become quite interesting... *grabs popcorn*

Madd the Sane

What about Wildy and Regina. Somehow I doubt Lorenda has mentioned her yet.

Also: aww, no Dan dress-up montage?
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

terrycloth

I assumed the Regina thing was mentioned, thus the birthday comment. Hasn't Wildy been looking for Regina for a while?

I guess teasing Dan about being Lorenda's boyfriend works too.

Jasonrevall

By the time Lorenda is done, she is going to have an awkward relationship with everyone at lost lake.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

ooklah

This is not going to end well... I'm looking forward to it. :D
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Naldru

I suspect that demon etiquette would require no lethal combat until after dessert.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

VAE

Quote from: Naldru on July 06, 2010, 07:35:34 PM
I suspect that demon etiquette would require no lethal combat until after dessert.

And you suspect wrongly.. the demon etiquette suggests lethal combat takes place after appetizers, so no substantial food is wasted on the weakling who dies
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

terrycloth

Lethal combat *is* the appetizer, and the vanquished are the main course. >:3

Psychedelic Mushroom

Quote from: terrycloth on July 06, 2010, 08:22:15 PM
Lethal combat *is* the appetizer, and the vanquished are the main course. >:3
Nom nom nom!! Tastes like victory..  :)

inuhanyo

Wildy has been briefed about Regina while Dan was recovering.

There is no indication of any animus between Aliph and Wildy.

Considering how Kria and Aliph parted, I'm not sure he'd be invited to this party.  I think Kria will be satisfied with the awkwardness with just herself, Lorenda, and Dan.  She's told Dan that she knows he's not actually Lorenda's boyfriend, though Dan probably won't figure that out until Lorenda briefs him on the scam.  Maybe not even then.

Lore

Quote from: inuhanyo on July 06, 2010, 11:15:37 PM
Considering how Kria and Aliph parted, I'm not sure he'd be invited to this party.  I think Kria will be satisfied with the awkwardness with just herself, Lorenda, and Dan.

Lorenda said that Kria thinks "it would be a great chance for Dan and [Aliph] to possibly resolve their grudge." To me, that implies Aliph will be there. Lorenda also says she doesn't think Dan would want to have dinner with a "bunch of demons." Personally, calling two a bunch is a bit of a stretch, so I think we can assume Aliph at least will be there.

This will be interesting indeed.

joshofspam

I envision Wildy borrowing Jy-Jy new super gryph mecha to crash the party.

After all no party crashing is complete without a giant mecha. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

OminousShadow

I;m with Wildy. My Birthday seems to be today as well with that information and the possible ideas as to what the outcome could be.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

TheAuldGrump

Heh, for some reason Wildy's look in the last panel reminds me of Vaughn Bodé's work. :)

Who read Cheech Wizard when he was way too young to have been doing so....

iceick

I believe that when Wildy was commenting about her birthday, she was just refering to the chaos that she knows will come out of this dinner.

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on July 06, 2010, 11:06:26 AM
Well, if she does appear at the dinner, the obvious question is - Will Ailiph and Wildy be able to be in the same room without getting into a fight ?

If they do, I think a good hiding place might be in order. :D

I don't recall Kria saying that Aliph was going to the dinner, she caught Dan sleeping at another girls house, that's what the dinner's about. Lorenda just assumesd that it's about patching things up with Aliph.