Bad news (RE: Rakala)

Started by Rakala, May 25, 2010, 10:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yeah, this is about dead. I'm gonna just tidy this up, mmkay?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

It's finally found it's true home.

Darkmoon

Oh, now I love this little dysfunctional thread. Can we keep it?
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Alondro

Can we add conspiracy theories?   :boogie
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Sofox

The Housepets account Mao pointed out is fairly active, yet there is a near 2 month absence starting just before the fake memorial page says Rakala died, and starts up again on April 1st.

Make of that what you will.

Darkmoon

The trick of it is, though, that when he posts, it's without a break on acknowledgment that anything is wrong. More over, even in RPGs, he picks up as if nothing has happened. Fishy.

Mao

I wouldn't call that site 'fake' just yet.  Suspicious, yes.  Fake... don't know.  The two month absence is odd, and would, to some degree lend a bit of credibility to the story.. but it still doesn't convince me in the face of everything else.

Darkmoon

See, I, on the other hand, am convinced. He doesn't make the site until someone calls him out on not having evidence. Plainly, he was scrambling to "make" evidence -- and failed.

Turnsky

as morbid as it sounds, an easy way to 'prove' things would be photographs of the sheer amount of stuff you get from a funeral, flower cards, that little memorial booklet. Heck, even a photo of the grave marker would be a fair proof, usually photoshoppers don't bother to have the epitaph and other such marker paraphernalia 'shopped in.
Folks do leave quite a lot of stuff behind when they pass on so it isn't that hard to actually be honest about someone's untimely demise.

The mere fact that there was sufficient evidence of 'fabrication' over actual honesty, is what made everybody so dubious about this claim.. Truth or not.

Hell, half the evidence to back up the 'fabrication' part can be found via a google search. The truth is not that hard to find, really.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

For those wondering, this thread is here to serve as a warning. Take heed, and change your ways. This sort of thing doesn't work here...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears