The Sunday Failcast - Dis2/GoWIII/FFXIII - Fail hard, fail fast, fail cast.

Started by Mao, April 18, 2010, 12:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

bradypodidae

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Mao

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Yes. :<

It hurts... but I'm told it's funnier than when a slinky gets it done to it.

AndersW

Jtv changed there layout and moved stuff around.  The way they moved stuff around made me think that they now automatically archived old casts now.  I was wrong.  This means that Failcast #15 did not get archived.  I was wondering if you could get on jtv briefly and explain what happened, so I can archive that as #15.

Mao

AndersW

Thanks.

By the way.  Where are the originals for these
I haven't seen them around anywhere.  Where did you find them.

Mao

The Regina one is from the Perfect Date Arc.  The other is not available to the public at this time and as such, I would request that no one else use it or spread it around.  It was given to me on a certain level of trust and I'd not like to breach that trust.  When I put it up in the userbar thread it'll be fair game for anyone. :)

AndersW

I wanted to  know where they came from because I am a freaken pack-rat, and didn't think I had them saved.

Mao

You should have the Regina one if you packed the Perfect Date Arc. :)  The Kria one will have to wait.

Mao

Little update for Anders:  Did two impromptu casts this week so you should have some stuff to work with.  Was one on Wednesday and one on Thursday. :D

AndersW

JTV officially sucks.  When I make a highlight it ends up in my channel and not yours.  And I can only make a highlight from the 2 hour blocks that they provide, and cannot cross from one block to the next.

Mao

JTV has definitely got some issues, but for now, I'm pretty happy to stream on it.  However, if it starts annoying *me* I'll definitely consider alternatives.  I'd like to avoid some of them simply on the basis that I'm a tad vulgar and abrasive and I'm hearing a lot about other services banning over such things very quickly.