Be the last poster.

Started by Meany, April 05, 2010, 10:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inumo

Yet it seems to be making a comeback in the slums...

e_voyager

it never stopped people just got sick of hearing about it
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

I try not to; instead, I live for today. If you haven't lived, you're wasting your time here on earth.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Inumo

Well, many say I'm wasting a lot of my time on Earth right now by reading all my webcomics... (39 if you want to know)

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager

the box reads almost as many webcomics as i do and many of the same ones.

Angel

We read 15 of the same, Llearch. I suppose I SHOULD get around to reading some more webcomics...
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

many of them have discontinued.

Inumo

And here I though I had no life... That scares me, llearch.

e_voyager

130+ webcomics isn't really all that many you know.

Suwako

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky: 130? You missed in your count. There's well over 450 on my page, and there's a whole stack I need to add.

e_voyager

boxy is absolutely right but both of use need to weed out the dead links like hellbound and sinner dragon.  i missed a could of you totals when i said 130+

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yah. 23+22+76+142+10 > 130, although less than I'd thought.

Of course, there's another 80 that I haven't added to that list, of varying updates, and there's a whole pile that need filtering out. *sigh(* I keep meaning to write a management app to feed them all into a database, but...

e_voyager

it's always time to find time for the little fun projects of you own aren't then. say do you have box dog and annoyance factor nine? they don't update very often. also i missed the 142 total. i guess i was skimming to fast did i miss any others?.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I have AF9, I don't have Box Dog. Last time I looked, AF9 hadn't updated since June 2006; I think that counts as dead, rather than on hiatus.

Suwako

Czech republic is great.

Good weather!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Suwako

That's cheating, you are always right. :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

How can I be cheating if I'm always right?

Angel

Cold-reading psychics? Telemarketers who manage to call JUST when that hot bath is ready? Plenty of people cheat while always being right, or at least correct about certain things.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Inumo

And thus we get the stock market! :P Okay, maybe not, but it was fun to say that. :D

e_voyager

the crash is a coming and it's time to hit the ground running

Suwako

Captain

If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

llearch n'n'daCorna

what does playdoh have to do with yay?

Inumo

Who cares? Play-doh's still awesome.