02/26/2010 [DMFA Filler] - Does Mink EVER get sad?

Started by Sind, February 26, 2010, 03:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sind

awwww, I want to know what happens with Abel and Pip already >-<

Baal Hadad

If it's possible...Mink looks even cuter THIS way....

<.<

>.>

I wish I were like Mink....

Sind

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Garsemor

Quote from: Sind on February 26, 2010, 03:55:51 AM
Quote from: Baal Hadad on February 26, 2010, 03:47:39 AM
If only there were color  :3
Are you sugesting that one of Ambers drawings could be better. Blasphemy! It's great just as it is. :>

Bjalf

Wait, you don't see the colours? Hmmm, have you tried a different browser?

:veryevil

LigerJet

I WANNA HUG AND SNUGGLE AND HUG MINK SOME MORE.  Oh gawd.  Teh cute.

Sind

Quote from: Garsemor on February 26, 2010, 04:02:51 AM
Are you sugesting that one of Ambers drawings could be better. Blasphemy! It's great just as it is. :>

:dface

*Hangs self*

Howl

Jasonrevall

The amount of cute in this filler is good enough for me. Plus it's hard to get upset when that squiggly is involved.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

D R Dracowolf

Quote from: Siarnaq on February 26, 2010, 06:07:21 AM
This art is worth the missed update.
Raaaawr =P you took the words out of my mouth by 3 hours. Mink is always worth the missed update.

But ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh don't let amber find out or she might make it a habit.

Zedd

Oh my glorious gods...The cuteness beats Toadman.EXE D:

psilorder

Gah. Even more pigtaily-tentacles then usual. swear it took me two or three updates before i noticed Mink was a boy.
sweet art tho.

Bjalf

Quote from: psilorder on February 26, 2010, 09:48:18 AM
swear it took me two or three updates before i noticed Mink was a boy.

How did you notice that? Please tell, I have yet to find anything about Mink to point to a specific gender.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Bjalf on February 26, 2010, 09:50:48 AM
How did you notice that? Please tell, I have yet to find anything about Mink to point to a specific gender.

About the best guess we have is that Mink doesn't have breasts and Jin does.  They're not the same base species, but AFAIK if Mink was a mythos which doesn't have M/F sexes, breeding with a species that does shouldn't really work.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Ghostwish on February 26, 2010, 09:25:07 AM
Epic Abel Face.

Definitely one of the better :unamused: expressions I've seen  :)

I'm still waiting for confirmation one way or the other; Mink is awesome........the kyootness, it burns!!!!
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Bjalf

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 26, 2010, 09:55:09 AM

About the best guess we have is that Mink doesn't have breasts and Jin does.  They're not the same base species, but AFAIK if Mink was a mythos which doesn't have M/F sexes, breeding with a species that does shouldn't really work.

Ooh, good call. Amber's been doing her darnest to keep Mink's gender undetermined, but she might just have let the cat out of the bag with Jin. Unless ... Mink is still too young to have developed bewbs. Or Jin's bewbs are shapeshifted. Jin = Joy. Jin + bewbs = More Joy.

Aaammbeerrr ... !!!  Spill the beans, or I'll tell your mum!

joshofspam

A little Mink makes all things better and just to stop him from causing diabetes we have Abel kicking up the grump factor. :boogie
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Turnsky

i think Mink these days is incapable of misery.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Bjalf

Quote from: Turnsky on February 26, 2010, 10:45:08 AM

Oh, I don't know. When I'm feeling really down, the most aggravating thing in the world is other people being all uppity and cheerful. Mink may be incapable of misery, but can still make other people feel miserable.

jeffh4

About the best guess we have is that Mink doesn't have breasts and Jin does.  They're not the same base species, but AFAIK if Mink was a mythos which doesn't have M/F sexes, breeding with a species that does shouldn't really work.

Breeding with Mythos shouldn't work but it pretty much always does.  They can conceive with everything except the undead, and I'm sure some furious Mythos scientists are working to fix that "oversight."

If I was Dan, I'd start investing in rattles and painting his room pink. . .

Edit: Completely off topic, but what are the stars that are under our usernames in the forum?  Do we get a new star when we post 1000 times? I also see some folks have different color/style stars than others. Just curious.

Sind

Quote from: Turnsky on February 26, 2010, 10:45:08 AM
Funny how Mink and Abel always hang out, but never give each other their affinities  =P

also, hanging oneself is hard when one can defy gravity =/

entropicage

Quote from: Bjalf on February 26, 2010, 10:06:35 AM
Ooh, good call. Amber's been doing her darnest to keep Mink's gender undetermined, but she might just have let the cat out of the bag with Jin. Unless ... Mink is still too young to have developed bewbs. Or Jin's bewbs are shapeshifted.
...Or Mink is shapeshifting hir boobs AWAY...  :P

Drayco84

The most joyful ones are usually hiding the most pain...

I forsee some MAJOR catastrophe happening to Mink eventually... (Yes, I'm aware that he's already been through one with the loss of his mother.)

Well, then again, the author IS one seriously insane sadist that puts her characters through heck just for entertainment. Obviously, I enjoy their suffering immensely, but that doesn't mean that it's not WRONG.

psilorder

Quote from: Bjalf on February 26, 2010, 10:06:35 AM

Ooh, good call. Amber's been doing her darnest to keep Mink's gender undetermined, but she might just have let the cat out of the bag with Jin. Unless ... Mink is still too young to have developed bewbs. Or Jin's bewbs are shapeshifted. Jin = Joy. Jin + bewbs = More Joy.

Aaammbeerrr ... !!!  Spill the beans, or I'll tell your mum!

yeah, that's basically what i meant, took me a while to notice there was no female protrusions on the upper body. Untill then i had Mink pegged as a girl cause of the face and the pigtails. Dunno why really, just looked female to me.

*wonders how many quote-levels one is allowed to use*

Bjalf

Quote from: jeffh4 on February 26, 2010, 11:16:27 AM
... , I'm sure Mythos scientists are furiously working to fix that ...
Thanks a bundle, now I have to go and sit in the perv box ...  :pig

Quote from: entropicage on February 26, 2010, 11:21:09 AM
...Or Mink is shapeshifting hir boobs AWAY...  :P
I knew it! Amber's been bribing Mink.

Quote from: Drayco84 on February 26, 2010, 11:22:26 AM
I forsee some MAJOR catastrophe happening to Mink eventually... (Yes, I'm aware that he's already been through one with the loss of his mother.)
Yes, I fear this may be the case. Really, I fear it. I already have serious problems re-reading Abel's Story, part 1.

Aaammbeerrr ...

Please, if shit's going to happen, let it happen to these before Mink:
Aaryanna
Aliyka
Azlan
Biggs
Kria
Lorenda
Merlitz
Pip
Regina
Regina
Wildy

Yes, I know I listed Regina twice, but honestly, like she doesn't deserve it!

Actually, this is a great opportunity for a $$$-type vote.

Quote from: psilorder on February 26, 2010, 11:30:52 AM
yeah, that's basically what i meant, took me a while to notice there was no female protrusions on the upper body.
They're called "Mammalian Protuberances" ...  :eager

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: jeffh4 on February 26, 2010, 11:16:27 AM
Edit: Completely off topic, but what are the stars that are under our usernames in the forum?  Do we get a new star when we post 1000 times? I also see some folks have different color/style stars than others. Just curious.

The more stars, the more posts.

People with other types of stars are moderators or admins or otherwise endowed persons to whom attention shoudl be paid. Or at least caution.

Quote from: psilorder on February 26, 2010, 11:30:52 AM
*wonders how many quote-levels one is allowed to use*

As many as you like. If I see you using more than 3, I'll trim your post. If it keeps happening, I provide warnings and bans, in that order, pro gratis. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

jeffh4

Quote from: Bjalf on February 26, 2010, 11:37:19 AM
Quote from: Drayco84 on February 26, 2010, 11:22:26 AM
Yes, I fear this may be the case. Really, I fear it. I already have serious problems re-reading Abel's Story, part 1.

Aaammbeerrr ...

Please, if shit's going to happen, let it happen to these before Mink:
Aaryanna
Aliyka
Azlan
Biggs
Kria
Lorenda
Merlitz
Pip
Regina
Regina
Wildy

Yes, I know I listed Regina twice, but honestly, like she doesn't deserve it!

Actually, this is a great opportunity for a $$$-type vote.

Oh! Now that's an idea!  A vote incentive with a guillotine above all the DMFA  cast members stretched out in a row, with the guillotine moving to whomever has the highest dollar amount!  In your scenario, however, Regina would be safe, because even if Regina #1 dies, Regina #2 gets to laugh about it.

Nah, better not.  Amber might get all emo on us and kill off everyone.

Turnsky

you know, it'd be fun to have Mink join the DMFA cast proper.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..