26/07/06 -- Zesty!

Started by Howru, July 26, 2006, 01:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netami

Quote from: e_voyager on July 28, 2006, 02:49:03 AM
well ace did a great fan sub comic (i also read his comic umlaut house i thinks it's spelled. ) but now i have a question. Did able start that dream ore was he mealy taking the opportunity to feed off of it?

I'm not sure, but the boner was excellent.  :mwaha

Damien Holtz

Damn! I seem to have missed that one. Can anyone link me?

e_voyager

i wish but we have to wait for the archiev to update again. i when looking for it myself again.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Damien Holtz

Yeah, then again the comics are still up, it seems, just not linked... thought, maybe someone has the link.

Oh well.

Sid

Just the filename would be enough, really. The bonus comics are all in http://www.missmab.com/Bonus/ so you just need to attach the image name (which I unfortunately don't have since I didn't save that one) to it.
:boogie

Damien Holtz

Yeah, unluckily though the filenames are very diverse.

Oh well, I suppose it might pop up in the future.

e_voyager

i supect that it will. but inthine them it really was a funny guest strilp A.C.E. is preetien funny and i like his comis as well lol
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

thnaks theses are the onews we were loonin for. fanstripes in the on in question

Sid

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 29, 2006, 05:13:50 PM
..are there any I've missed?

Yes, there is one (as far as I know). The filler from the 19th, which spawned the "Migration on Hold" thread (I think).
http://www.missmab.com/Bonus/theborder.jpg
Yes, I'm done nitpicking now. *ducks* :P

Awesome work with restoring the linkage to the four guest strips so far *gives you thumbs-up sign* :)
:boogie

Damien Holtz

e_voyager

wow thats some  guest comic if we're still talking about it even now. still i wonder what lorenda will say when they finally get to talking about what he said that night his sisters were their or if she already got her revenge...?  :rj aw there arn't Any evil smilies

Damien Holtz

Quote from: e_voyager on July 31, 2006, 03:48:08 PM
wow thats some  guest comic if we're still talking about it even now. still i wonder what lorenda will say when they finally get to talking about what he said that night his sisters were their or if she already got her revenge...?  :rj aw there arn't Any evil smilies
Revenge? Why revenge? She might feel the same way~..

e_voyager

maybe maybe not but still to be talking to some one when their baby brother comes in the house pouring out his heart saying that he thinks he loves you? quite embarrassing even know that their parents have had such a marrage and that it can work. she may simply want him to be more careful

Damien Holtz

Quote from: e_voyager on July 31, 2006, 04:18:22 PM
maybe maybe not but still to be talking to some one when their baby brother comes in the house pouring out his heart saying that he thinks he loves you? quite embarrassing even know that their parents have had such a marrage and that it can work. she may simply want him to be more careful
In either case we'll see when Amber gets to that comic strip. :U