A cheesey Sprite comic by TGH (Mawwiage that bwessed awangment) -WARNING-

Started by thegayhare, July 25, 2006, 12:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nino

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 29, 2006, 01:24:40 PM
Gah, this is like me being the only Republican in Social Studies class all over again.  :<

Hey now; no need to group people into categories. I'm Republican but that doesn't mean I support Bush either (of course I don't hate him, like it's so popular to do nowdays, but meh).

Netami

thegayhare

LOL
thats probably the only political one I'll do... and it was funier in my head then out on paper

So lets got to wow

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/boybnny2/Ohwow.jpg

Toric

Wow. It's been said before, but this is really clever stuff.

Keep up the good work.
Yap by Silver.

Paladin Sheppard

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

thegayhare

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

thegayhare

llearch n'n'daCorna

* llearch n'n'daCorna snickers

Actually, btw, tgh, might I suggest making the images links to themselves on whichever site is hosting them? That way, you can click on the image itself to see it full-size, should the forum be shrinking it...

Just a thought :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Man BB where do you get it all and I bet that pilot in training had arthritis in his both in his index fingers  :laugh.... I mean...Thats what happened when a friend of mine played that game alll his life

thegayhare

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 08, 2006, 12:47:29 PM
* llearch n'n'daCorna snickers

Actually, btw, tgh, might I suggest making the images links to themselves on whichever site is hosting them? That way, you can click on the image itself to see it full-size, should the forum be shrinking it...

Just a thought :-)

You mean like this hon?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Roureem Egas

That's pretty cool. (Edit: Nevermind. I get it.)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Devastator is made up of 5 sub-parts, each of which is a transformer in it's own right...

.. or is it 6? I can never remember

thegayhare

Mix Master, Bone Crusher, Scrapper, Scavenger, Hook, and Longhaul

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: thegayhare on September 08, 2006, 10:15:29 PM
Mix Master, Bone Crusher, Scrapper, Scavenger, Hook, and Longhaul

He's also the only combiner to require six parts... two of which are upper/lower torso. The rest just have five and one for the torso.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Zedd

Trying not to think dirty about this...But are three just need for a pelvic thrust?

thegayhare

Zedd

Poor fella...Sides...He have bad problems like Ambers did....Sides..Old joke...Omega Supreme..With anchovies! XD  Well yes...Thats not the only bad joke you will hear from me TGH

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Boog

xD Ah, transformers fandom for the proverbial win. Keep up zee funny.

thegayhare

the thing I regret about the last one is using a generic mecha for OPmega's boyfreind... I should have used one of my named models...

Giant Robo would have been good

Zedd

I remind you using my bunnys tribes giant robot is a bad ideas most the time  :U